The use of mobile has grown hugely over the last few years, the stats below show just how important mobile is swiftly becoming to businesses and brands.
- It’s estimated that by 2014 mobile internet usage will overtake the use of desktop internet.
- Of Twitter’s 165 million users, 50% use twitter mobile.
- 29% of mobile users are willing to scan a mobile tag to get coupons.
- Over 30% of all restaurant searches are made on a mobile.
- Mobile coupons get ten times the redemption rate of regular coupons.
- 86% of mobile internet users will use their device whilst watching television.
- QR code usage increased by 4549% between 2010 and 2011.
- There are 200 million Youtube views a day on mobile devices.
- Two thirds of mobile device owners shop on their phones.
- Over 1/3 of Facebook’s 700 million users use Facebook mobile.
- 65% of mobile device owners use it to find a business and make an in-store purchase.
- 88% of local information seekers take action within 24 hours of a mobile search.
- Around 500,000 businesses are running click-to-call ads on mobile devices.
- Half of all local searches are made on a mobile device.
Click Here for more information or call us on 0800 222 9300.