Search Engine Optimisation
Unlike pay-per-click advertising, clicks on natural listings (as a result of SEO) don’t cost anything – so they usually deliver a higher return on investment (ROI) than paid search advertising.
We always follow SEO guidelines
Google, Yahoo and Bing all have strict guidelines for website optimisation. So we always make sure we follow the rules – to optimise your ranking without running the risk of having your site banned.
Beautiful, high ranking websites
We are very proud of the fact that each of our websites are consistently built with a keen eye on both design and usability – because there’s no point in generating traffic if you can’t convert it into business.
Honest SEO advice
We’re happy to give you an honest appraisal of your website’s ability to rank for the keywords that are relevant to your business. If your website isn’t up to the job then we’ll provide you with a quotation for the development work required to make sure it is. For more information about our web design services click here.
Our SEO Service
Clicky Media™ offers an ethical SEO solution (also known as “white hat” SEO) to naturally promote your website to the highest possible position without breaking Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
Our search engine optimisation (SEO) service includes:
- Complete “on-page” Search Engine Optimisation – we make sure all the code on your website is perfect for search engine indexing.
- Click-to-conversion Search Engine Optimisation – we will analyse your website’s click-to-conversion path and make sure the extra clicks we generate actually convert to leads.
- SEO Link building – we will build numerous inbound links to your website – an important factor in establishing your website as an online authority in your specialist field. We now also offer a guest posting service, which is a great way to build authority links and increase referral traffic.
- Full ROI reporting – detailed performance reporting will accurately track the amount of business your extra clicks have delivered.
- SEO Keyword Position Reporting – comprehensive monthly reports with detailed positional information for each keyword – demonstrates how your website is performing for the keywords that are important to your business.
- Online press release submission – your company press releases can be distributed online by our SEO experts to ensure they generate links back to your website.
- Personal SEO service, not computer automated.
Our SEO service is managed by experts, not computers. You’ll receive a complete ROI analysis for all SEO activity we carry out – so you can accurately assess the success of our work and the value of your investment. Monthly SEO performance reports and search engine position reports are provided as standard.
Long term success requires a long term process
High natural positions in search engines are not achieved overnight so we currently carry out SEO campaigns for a minimum of six months. SEO companies offering shorter-term solutions are rarely able to do the job properly – so beware, and make sure you’re getting good value for money!