Yes it’s nearly Christmas again! Time to make sure your website & digital marketing is ready!
So what could you do?
Get your website ready for millions of new tablet/mobile users.
– Tablet computers and Smartphones are the number 1 selling gadget this Christmas. Make sure your site is ready for them! Find out more >>
Letting your customers know about any special Christmas offers.
– What we’d recommend: A PPC search campaign, email marketing & web updates.
Christmas opening hours or any special/differing schedules etc.
– What we’d recommend: Web updates; email marketing and social media updates.
Running a Christmas gift campaign to help boost your festive sales this year.
– What we’d recommend: A PPC Search & Display campaign for December, social media advertising, social updates and email marketing.
Wishing your customers Happy Christmas! Don’t forget to thank your loyal patrons this year with some festive cheer.
– What we’d recommend: Email marketing (online Christmas cards!), a Christmas competition on Facebook and/or Twitter.
Let everyone know you’re donating to charity this Christmas & encourage your customers, suppliers & partners to do the same.
– What we’d recommend: Email marketing, social updates & web updates.
Decorating your website – get in the Christmas spirit by tweaking your website with some stunning Christmas design – show your customers (and your competitors) you’re reactive, up-to-date and of course fun!
– What we’d recommend: Web amends – Christmas hats, reindeer, snowflakes, glitter, stars, presents, snowmen, or even Father Christmas himself! How creative can you be with your festive cheer ideas?
We can help you with everything, from creative Christmas emails to full marketing campaigns; even down to fabulous temporary festive website designs.
Give us a call today on 0845 257 1225 if you’d like to discuss any of your online marketing. These ideas were hugely popular last year, so get in quick to make sure we can get everything sorted for you as soon as possible!