how can we help?

tell us what you are looking to achieve & we will design a strategy to reach your goals. rather speak to someone? call 0800 222 9300.

We'll do our best to respond within 2 working hours.

If you need a quicker response please call us on 0800 222 9300.

call 0800 222 9300 lines closed until Monday 9am

Enquire Now.
news / 1 year ago

Heather graduates from Google Squared.

We're very proud that another member of our team has joined Rich as a Google Squared graduate, we asked Heather to answer a few questions about her experience...

Katie Ryan

[Digital Marketing Assistant]

09/02/2017 @ 09:15am

/ / /

Here at Clicky, we’re all about training and career progression, we’ve even been shortlisted for an award in it.

So we are pleased to announce that Heather, our very own Senior Digital Account Manager here at Clicky has graduated from Google Squared! We asked her to answer a few questions about her experiences and how she found it.

How did you find your overall Google Squared experience?

Overall, I found the Google Squared experience really challenging but enjoyable at the same time. It was so interesting to work with people from different nationalities and people working in completely different industries. I learned a lot from each person I worked with and this definitely made the Google Squared experience an enjoyable one.

What did you find was the most challenging part of the course?

The most challenging part was probably working in teams virtually rather than face to face. My normal day to day life involves meeting with team members and clients and I enjoy this format, however for Google Squared I had to adapt and leave my comfort zone. Also, balancing project deadlines around my job was a challenge at times, especially during peak months.

How will the experience help you in the future as a Digital Account Manager at Clicky?

I have learned so much more about digital marketing and definitely feel more confident in discussing different elements with my clients. I am also now more than happy to jump on a hangout with a client rather than a call which I may have been a little conscious about before the course.

We’re very proud that another member has joined Rich as a Google Squared graduate, training is something that is ingrained at the very core of Clicky. Helping employees by providing them with training and career progression opportunities makes staff feel empowered and increases productivity for our clients – everyone wins!

We’ve been shortlisted for the Cheshire High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise in the Training category which just shows how important professional growth is to us.

news / 2 days ago

Merging the offline and online worlds – developing your brand.

insight / 4 days ago

16 social media updates from the Digital Growth Hub Conference 2018.

company / 6 days ago

A day in the life of Strategy and Insights.

insight / 6 days ago

How to utilise audience data (featuring Netflix’s Stranger Things).

news / 2 weeks ago

Halton Housing Website Launches.

company / 2 weeks ago

Mobile speed optimisation – UK Housing Market.

insight / 2 weeks ago

Google’s mobile page speed update.

news / 2 weeks ago

How to become GDPR compliant like Manchester United.

news / 3 weeks ago

New Sykes Holiday Cottages Projects Launch.

news / 3 weeks ago

MINTHIS: a masterpiece of design and unforgettable experiences.

insight / 3 weeks ago

How To Use And Interpret Google’s PageSpeed Insights.

company / 3 weeks ago

Raleigh select Clicky!.

company / 4 weeks ago

New starter / Hollie.

insight / 4 weeks ago

Top tips for writing a blog.

featured / 4 weeks ago

Free white paper: The Digitisation of the UK Housing Market.

View more.

Little Mistress choose Clicky.

We’re incredibly excited to announce that Clicky will be partnering with leading online boutique fashion brand, Little Mistress!

learn more