how can we help?

tell us what you are looking to achieve & we will design a strategy to reach your goals. rather speak to someone? call 0800 222 9300.

Submit.

We'll do our best to respond within 2 working hours.

If you need a quicker response please call us on 0800 222 9300.

clicky.™

call 0800 222 9300 lines closed until Monday 9am

Get a quote.
company / 2 months ago

Day in the life / Kayley.

Here's what our Clicky Account Managers get up to every day......

Author.

Katie Ryan

[Digital Marketing Assistant]

Published.

30/10/2017 @ 09:59am

Topics.

What really goes on at Clicky? This month, our Digital Account Executive Kayley shares what she gets up to on a day-to-day basis within the agency…

A huge part of my role is to communicate with clients regularly. I check for any unresponded emails and Basecamp messages a few times each day to ensure I’m on top of their needs but I’ll also send them proactive updates as and when necessary to ensure they’re kept fully up-to-date with any progress of their marketing activities with Clicky. I find face-to-face meetings are also great for running through progress as they’re a good opportunity to have much deeper discussions and build on relationships created over email or on the phone.

As well as communicating with clients an aspect of my role that I particularly enjoy, and possibly makes Clicky a little different to other agencies I’ve worked with, is the variety of work I’m required to do outside of ‘account management’.

In the three months that I’ve been at Clicky, I’ve already created Facebook ads, reported on organic social media performance and written blog posts, to name just a few things.

In a previous in-house role the company had been heavily reliant on agencies so the opportunity to be more hands-on is great.

Although it’s said that variety is the spice of life, there are some less exciting tasks that are essential on a daily, weekly and monthly basis – budget and hours checks. I’ll do budget checks daily to ensure that clients’ money is being spent effectively throughout the month, and I’ll do hours checks weekly and monthly to ensure the time clients have paid for is being fulfilled by everybody in the account team.

I’ve learnt so much in my first three months at Clicky but there’s always room for improvement so each week I’ll also try and dedicate some time to training.

Whether it be brushing up on my analytics knowledge or learning more about SEO and PPC, it’s great that Clicky give you all the resources you need to complete training at your own pace.

Like the sound of working at Clicky? Take a look at our careers page to find our latest opportunities or apply online and take the first step in becoming part of something special today!

#more

company / 9 hours ago

Merry Christmas.

insight / 14 hours ago

The only guide to search you’ll need in 2018.

insight / 1 day ago

Social media statistics 2016 vs 2017.

insight / 2 days ago

5 digital design trends to look out for in 2018.

news / 3 days ago

Clicky shortlisted for Large Digital Agency of the Year 2018.

fun / 4 days ago

YouTube rewind 2017.

company / 4 days ago

Reevoo choose Clicky.

company / 1 week ago

Spotify Wrapped: Clicky’s year in music.

company / 1 week ago

Day in the life / Vic.

news / 1 week ago

Christmas opening hours.

insight / 3 weeks ago

How do the top 5 UK websites rank on Google Page Speed?.

company / 3 weeks ago

Jonney passes Google Academy “Digital Sales” Exam.

news / 3 weeks ago

Clicky Nottingham Update.

news / 3 weeks ago

Festive designs.

news / 4 weeks ago

Introducing Twitter Promote.

View more.

New

Little Mistress choose Clicky.

We’re incredibly excited to announce that Clicky will be partnering with leading online boutique fashion brand, Little Mistress!

learn more