Clicky’s Illustration Service
Our Design team has introduced a new illustration service and they can’t wait to hear about your new project!
How Clicky’s illustration service can help
Whether it be a map with illustrated landmarks to help your audience to find your location, a set of unique icons for your website or an illustration-heavy web project, we are happy to help and can advise about the best ways to use illustration to bring your brand to life.
Illustration is not just for kids
Over the last few years, we’ve seen a rise in the use of illustration amongst some of the biggest names in the business. Illustration is no longer simply something used to create children’s storybooks and cartoons. Businesses like Uber, Slack and Google are harnessing the power of illustration to improve their communication with their customers. They all use illustration for different purposes which have all been met with success:
- Uber uses illustration to enhance their branding, by using brand colours and a unique style to bring their identity and values to life
- Slack uses colourful illustrations to make the boring topic of office collaboration fun and appealing to a millennial audience
- Google use illustrations in their online courses to keep students motivated and to make the courses more enjoyable and welcoming, rather than scary and daunting
When it comes to design, what makes people happy is feeling connected, smart and creative. Illustration has that power to evoke people’s emotions and deliver that message. It can turn an average product into something unique that create a memorable style that will live long in the memory of the users.
BetterDesign / Medium
These are just some of the benefits of illustration design:
- Stand out with something bespoke, something uniquely “you”
- Illustration may also be a very cost-effective way of producing imagery
- You can take your brand to the next level
- Add personality to your brand
- Connect with your target audience on an emotional level
- Inject some new life into your brand imagery
A picture paints a thousand words
If you’re fed up with off-the-shelf icons, cheesy stock photography and boring same-y fonts, then we have the solution for you. Illustration could be the answer you’ve been looking for. To find out more, download our illustration guide for more information about our service. You can use our enquiry form to contact a member of our team who are more than happy discuss your creative project.Download PDF