How to continue celebrating World Gin Day
If you hadn’t already realised, this year’s World Gin Day – a global event organised by Gin Monkey – fell on Saturday 9th June. We kicked celebrations off with an exciting update on our bespoke Clicky gin campaign during Friday drinks, complete with a good old quiz and tasting session.
In case you missed out, fear not! There are still plenty of amazing opportunities to get involved both locally and nationally…
- Love gin, love glitter and love a party? Sounds like you need to attend the Gin and Disco festival, with its first stop in Chester on Saturday 16th June. Get hold of your tickets here
- Why not Discover the World of Gin at The Gin Lounge on Friday 6th July, 7-9pm
- If you’re a serious gin lover – the Arkle Bar & Lounge at The Chester Grosvenor host a Gin Tonica Tasting, with specialist recommendations from their dedicated bartender (redeemable Tuesday – Saturday)
- Fancy digging a little deeper into Nottingham’s underground heritage along with your favourite tipple? Book yourself a place Gin Tasting in the Malt Cross Caves, available on the following upcoming dates: 15th, 23rd and 29th June and every following Friday and Saturday
- For the chance to try over 100 different gins from all across the world, attend gin talks from some of the finest gin producers, watch cocktail demos and live entertainment, why not gather your friends together and head to the Great British Gin Festival on 21st July? Tickets are selling fast, with a number of great locations from across the UK – get yours here
- Why not book a stay in the Princess Victoria in Shepherd’s Bush – recently refurbished with individually designed gin inspired rooms, from names to decor. With each guest receiving a complimentary G&T, what more could you wish for?!
- Continue your gin enthusiasm this summer at Gin Festival London 2018 to find your favourite gin, this festival is taking place on the 23rd August till 26th August
- Embark on the Gin journey Bermondsey London throughout June and July. A journey that allows you to visit two London distilleries and hidden bars. In total, you will visit 5 beautiful venues, sip 5 gin samples and endure 5 cocktails all while your chauffeur drives you from bar to bar.
Heading to any of these locations this summer? Why not take your passion for gin to new heights and attend one of these international gin events:
- Experience the original Sipsmith Gin cab, with gin delivered to your door in Munich
- Gin it Yourself in France, with DIY G&T workshops offering you the chance to create your very own bespoke gin (believe us when we say it’s worth it!)
How do you plan to celebrate gin this year? Tag us in your photos and share the love! #JustTheTonic.
If interested in launching your own marketing campaign, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our digital experts here – we would be happy to support you.