Livespot Website Launch
We are delighted to announce the launch of another fantastic website we’ve been working on for Livespot!
Based in Lagos, Nigeria, Livespot are an experiential marketing, events and digital agency with an innovative, scientific approach to integrated marketing communications. Specialising in data-driven ideation, Livespot focus on developing immersive and disruptive campaigns for their customers. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver insight-based and tech-driven live experiences that captivate and immerse their audiences, on both a regional and national level.
With a vision for an up-to-date, modern website that was truly representative of their creativity and expertise, we undertook a complete design and development rebuild of a bespoke WordPress responsive website.
The project involved the development of 13 individual WordPress page templates from which we built the wider sitemap and website structure. Flexibility of the CMS was pivotal to this project, with the client expressing a desire to be able to add, edit and delete posts, write content, and update imagery as and when required.
As is the case with all our web projects, we designed and developed a slick solution that is fully responsive and mobile optimised, with full analytics and search console integration.
Some key features that we’re really proud of include:
- A 360° creative collective of the digital era; reflecting Livespot’s passion for evolving disruptive ideas
- Large full screen imagery and video
- Subtle fade-in animations on scroll
- Animated page loader
- Team profiles with illustrated props
- Custom controls for a full feature Youtube video on the homepage
- Integrated blog to keep their audience up-to-date with news and events, with an in-built sharing functionality
Check it out for yourself! – http://livespot360.com