5 big mobile stats you should know
Econsultancy recently posted the ’60+ most engrossing digital marketing stats from this week’ on their blog, which you can read here.
Here are the mobile commerce stats we found most interesting from their post:
- The UK mobile commerce market in 2015 is worth a staggering £14.95bn
- Mobile commerce makes up 40% of UK sales, which is up 32% from last year – this clearly indicates the direction in which UK consumers are heading.
- Mobile devices have a 25% conversion rate, which is below both tablets (37%) and desktops (39%) – however the rate in increasing year on year.
- 70% of retailers do not have a mobile website or app in place – a huge percentage of companies have clearly missed the memo; responsive is imperative to creating a successful website
- 71% of emails are opened on mobile devices – This highlights the importance of creating responsive email campaigns.
If your business is not benefiting from the surge in mobile usage, why not give a member of our friendly team a call on 0800 222 9300 to discuss making your website responsive.