5 Years of Nat at Clicky
We love to celebrate staff milestones at Clicky, this month we wanted to shout about our Natalie who is celebrating 5 years of working at Clicky.
Tell us a little about you
I joined the Clicky team in September 2015, which has flown by! I was fresh out of Uni with a degree in Business and Marketing at Sheffield Hallam University. I wasn’t 100% sure what I wanted to do but knew I wanted to be in marketing, so thought working in a digital agency would be perfect. I found Clicky and knew it was the place for me.
What is your current role at Clicky?
Client Partner Marketing Manager – I’m responsible for showcasing and marketing our best work at Clicky, as well as maintaining client satisfaction and fulfilling our partner promises. My time is split between working with our fantastic Client Services team and our Sales & Marketing team.
What has been your career progression whilst at Clicky?
Since starting at Clicky I’ve had 4 different roles. I first joined the Business Development team as a Digital New Business Administrator, after a year I became a Digital New Business Development Associate. Within these roles, I was dealing with new business opportunities from the initial inquiry stage through to team briefings.
During this time I was also helping out with Clicky’s brand marketing – creating blog content, social posts, reviewing our paid activity to name a few. This is when I realised my interest and passion was more on the marketing side rather than Business Development.
I’ve been so lucky that Clicky has always supported my interests and career development. They’ve really helped me to shape my own career and allowed me to take a route that is more suited to my interests and skills.
In November 2017 I made the move to Agency Sales and Marketing Executive and more recently, was promoted to Client Partner Marketing Manager.
Talk us through a typical working day for you
I think this is what everyone says, but every day is different! I do like to block out chunks of my time every day to work on certain tasks, but what those tasks are, vary from day to day and week to week. One day I could be focusing on creating new case studies to showcase our client partnerships and results, whereas another day I could be working on the planning of our next partner event.
I do like to start my day at 8 am on the dot every day with a cup of tea and checking over my emails and to-do list for the day. Each day we have a team catch up which is great, especially with us all working remotely throughout the UK, it’s nice to have some human interaction that we’re missing by not being in the office.
What 5 things do you enjoy most about working at Clicky?
- The people – everyone is so lovely and supportive, they make coming into work easy. I’ve also made some amazing friends!
- Agency-wide interaction – my role allows me to interact with so many people across the agency.
- Variation – As I mentioned earlier, every day is so different and it’s great to be able to work on a range of different tasks.
- Personal development and learning – over the years Clicky has really helped my personal development, and I think I’ve come on leaps and bounds! A big thanks to Laura, our Agency Director, for all of her PD sessions and book recommendations. I’m always learning too, which I love!
- The culture – Clicky is so transparent and open with employees. They’ve also built such a supportive and empowering environment.