New Starter / Daniel
We love welcoming new people to the team at Clicky, and we’ve been meeting a lot of new people recently with the company growing so quickly!
This week, we welcome the newest member of our ProSupport team, Junior Pro-Support Developer Dan. We’ve asked him to answer a few questions to get to know him a little better, here’s what he had to say!
1. What’s your role at Clicky?
I am a Junior Pro-Support Developer.
2. Why did you choose Clicky?
I chose clicky because they looked like the right mix of fun and professionalism. They are very much results driven and I feel that I would be able to see my own development over time.
3. What you’re most looking forward to working on.
Any and all! I would love to work on larger clients and be a part of the reason they achieve results with their website. It’s always a wonderful feeling when you can contribute to such amazing work.
4. Three words to describe yourself
This is always a tough one as I am quite a modest person. I would say super chilled, fun and ambitious.
5. What would you say is your biggest achievement/proudest moment?
Since Clicky is the first digital agency I have worked for, I really hope this is the start of a long and luxurious career. All through my later school years up to University, I loved web design and development. This is what I studied for. So I would say getting accepted into this role would be one of if not the proudest moment to date!
6. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Oh which one should I choose? I was filmed dancing in a crowd at a festival which is fine as everybody gets caught on camera from time to time. However, I noticed that it was used in a professional video production for the artist!
7. Three skills/talents you possess
- I feel that I am able to get along with anyone and everyone and I am not afraid to meet new people.
- I am an amazing cook! Although, my girlfriend would probably disagree.
- I would say that I am a pretty good visual designer. I love creating things with beauty, grace and style at the forefront.