New starter / Kayley
When someone new joins the Clicky team, we like to ask them a few questions to get to know them.
Completing the latest round of recruits is Kayley, our newest Digital Account Executive. Here’s what she had to say…
1. What’s your role at Clicky?
My role at Clicky is Digital Account Executive.
2. Why did you choose Clicky?
I’d been aware of Clicky for quite a while. Their website just gave me the impression that this was the type of place that I wanted to work. They seemed to have a really great working environment and I was impressed by the quality of the projects mentioned on the website. Amy and Claire were also so welcoming at the interviews that they took away the nerves and made me feel like we were just having a general chat.
3. What you’re most looking forward to working on.
Working with a range of clients from different industries. Having worked in-house before moving to Clicky I know how easy it can be to get set in your ways so getting to know the different brands and working on different things every day for them is definitely something I’m looking forward to.
4. Three words to describe yourself
- Laid back
5. What would you say is your biggest achievement/proudest moment?
Graduating University with a first and an award for best student, which I wasn’t expecting at all.
6. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Passing my driving test the fourth time. They say most people pass second time so this makes me twice as good as them, right?
7. Three skills/talents you possess
- I have a good memory. In a previous job, I did a lot of proof reading so was able to remember a lot of addresses and phone numbers, which everyone thought was crazy.
- I’m very organised. My colour coding skills are top notch.
- I make a decent lemon drizzle.
Want to work at Clicky? Take a look at our careers page for our latest vacancies and apply online!