New starter / Matthew
Our web team is growing massively at the moment, and every time a new starter joins Clicky, we like to ask them a few questions to get to know them a little better!
This time, Web Developer Matthew tells us about himself and why he chose Clicky.
1. What’s your role at Clicky?
I’m a Web Developer.
2. Why did you choose Clicky?
Clicky, in my opinion, was the perfect company for me to develop and improve my skills further. The high standard of work that they produce on a day to day basis and size of the team were the two biggest factors for me. Plus the big TV’s and Fifa Fridays also helped me in making that decision 😉
3. What you’re most looking forward to working on.
I like that my role offers variety. Different sectors of business looking for new websites is always nice, it never gets boring.
4. Three words to describe yourself
- Punctual – I hate being late to anything
5. What would you say is your biggest achievement/proudest moment?
Honestly, I’m pretty happy with where I am in my career for my age. I’ve worked on loads of big projects, so to single one out would be really difficult.
6. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Probably getting the tattoo I have at a young age. Didn’t really think it through. I have the red angry bird.
7. Three skills/talents you possess
- I’m good at darts. Currently ranked 3801 best in the world. I haven’t played in competitions for a few years though.
- I love writing neat code. Can’t stand it being messy.
- I’m pretty good at football knowledge.
Want to work at Clicky? Take a look at our careers page to find out if any of our current roles would suit you!