New Starter / Olivia
We’ve seen huge growth in our staff here at Clicky in the past few months since announcing our best quarterly growth ever! Olivia joins us at an exciting time to manage our newest Clicky office in Nottingham.
We asked Olivia to answer a few questions to get to know her a little better, join us in welcoming her to the team!
1. What’s your role at Clicky?
Brand and Office Manager, in Nottingham
2. Why did you choose Clicky?
I was looking for a bit of a step-change in my career, and the job role at Clicky sounded exciting, dynamic and different to what I was used to. My first impressions of Clicky were also really positive; from the outside it seems a really fun, inspiring company and it’s definitely living up to expectations so far – I was pleasantly surprised to receive a ‘house warming’ card before I even started my role – it’s the little touches that go a long way for me.
3. What you’re most looking forward to working on?
Nottingham is definitely experiencing an exciting period of growth and development at the moment, particularly in the creative sector, so I’m lucky to be involved with the expansion of Clicky over here.
4. Three words to describe yourself
5. What would you say is your biggest achievement/proudest moment?
Living in Copenhagen for a year as part of my degree. I couldn’t love that city any more!
6. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
I’m wracking my brains but I can’t really think of anything… I’m pretty sure I’ve had a Marilyn Monroe style ‘wind + dress’ moment – that will have to do!
7. Three skills/talents you possess
- I’m able to keep calm in stressful situations
- I’m a very confident skier
- I make a pretty delicious bowl of porridge – the Danes taught me well!
Want to be a part of something special? Take a look at our current vacancies or apply online to join Clicky today!