Improve Your Digital Marketing Efforts with a ProSupport Retainer
In order to create marketing campaigns, whether they be from a paid, social or natural perspective, you need to have a website that performs well, is easily navigable from a user perspective, and contains the information users are looking for.
This is where our ProSupport team comes in. ProSupport are our dedicated in-house team of web retainer developers, established to ensure that our clients who have a web retainer are being prioritised, and reactive work can be made quickly and efficiently.
There are several ways that a ProSupport contract can aid your marketing efforts, and here are just a few:
1. We can make small website adjustments to a website that can improve CRO (conversion rate optimisation), such as:
- A more prominent call to action
- A sticky nav
- Ensuring all links are working correctly
- Updating imagery to ensure it’s modern and in-keeping with your business but not distracting
- Ensuring your website is optimised for all screen sizes
- Checking forms are simple, and not intimidating for users
- Implementing trust signals i.e Feefo, Trust Pilot etc.
2. Ensure your website follows your company’s SEO strategy and is as visual as possible for search engine crawls, whilst still being integrated with your brand vision – in short, your website needs to look good, but contain all of the information Google needs to crawl and index it.
3. Develop specific landing pages to compliment your PPC strategy. If a user clicks on an ad, and is taken to a page on your website that isn’t relevant (even though it may be the best one you have), then it’s likely they won’t convert. We can add new pages with the aim of driving more traffic, and increasing conversion rate.
4. Implement new tracking codes and split testing so we have good user data to better understand your website, user behaviour, and which solutions work best to inform other changes.
5. Our ProSupport team work very closely with our marketing team day-to-day, and are always on hand to inspect and analyse ways we can improve a client’s site and therefore increase performance of their marketing campaign.
If you’re looking for a digital marketing strategy that will perform and provide results, it’s a no-brainer that ProSupport should come as part of that strategy. Speak to a member of our friendly team on 0800 222 9300 to discuss ProSupport further and how we can help you make website amendments to aid your marketing strategy.