We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Director to join our successful team based in Chester.
Working with our exceptional client strategy and services team, the role will lead on the development and management of a number of our key client accounts. This is a fantastic chance to join the agency during a period of notable growth and to really help shape our offering to customers.
We are looking for a strategic and commercially minded candidate to further drive client success. If you have a passion for performance and an outstanding record of delivering innovative, results-focused approaches for businesses online, then this might just be the perfect role for you.
You will be responsible for managing a number of the agency’s most exciting cross-agency client accounts, seeking ways to drive satisfaction and growth. Our clients are at the core of everything that we do at Clicky, and you will be required to immerse yourself in customers brands and be their voice within the agency.
You will be a confident leader, able to guide and develop those around you and be enthusiastic about improving client results. You will have experience of crafting tailored and relevant strategies, delivering projects, quoting work, managing client budgets and deadlines. You will also evaluate and offer feedback on the strategic approach and creative work being produced for your clients.
To be successful you will have:
- a strong and proven agency background, with the client management expertise to match your extensive digital knowledge
- knowledge and ability in planning and defining strategies and developing client relationships
- strong communication skills and the ability to lead and inspire a team, clients, and other key stakeholders
- a proven record of establishing partnerships and building client relationships
- strong numerical and analytical skills
- extensive experience of managing client budgets with the ability to demonstrate ROI
- motivated and self-confident with a passion for digital
- ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- performance-driven and commercially minded with a desire to make a tangible impact
- ideally a minum of three years in a relevant role
In return, we offer a competitive salary, lucrative bonus scheme, the latest equipment, access to a number of additional health benefits, enhanced pension scheme, extensive ongoing training, tailored personal development plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you are looking for a career move, taking your next step up or you are currently working as an Account Director we would love to hear from you.
Please send a covering letter, outlining your experience and interest in joining our team, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wholeheartedly candid, demonstrating honesty and transparency.
- Ambitiously high expectations, for our team and results, client performance always comes first.
- Adventurous creativity and innovation, beyond the brief, challenging the norm and pushing boundaries for our client’s websites and marketing.
- Welcoming and thoughtful, we get to know our clients, integrity at the core of our interactions.
- Committed to data, we take our creative approach and apply insight-driven decisions to what we do, balancing technical ability with design ingenuity