A really exciting new role has arisen to join the Clicky management team as our Brand and Agency Marketing Manager.
This role will be responsible for the ongoing marketing and promotion of Clicky to relevant businesses throughout the UK. This is a fantastic chance to join the agency during a period of notable growth and to really help shape the way we promote ourselves.
At Clicky, our core focus is to develop meaningful relationships with our partner clients and to deliver unrivalled digital performance for their brands. We need a proactive leader who can take our unique vision to market and showcase our fantastic work to a wider range of relevant brands.
The role will focus on the planning, implementation, delivery, and reporting of a tailored strategy to support our ambitious expansion targets. With guidance from the founder and assistance from the wider agency, you will have the freedom to devise and own an innovative approach to our promotion which focuses on reaching our goals. The role, therefore, requires the individual to have commercial acumen and an analytical mind to ensure all activity aligns with business objectives, our key target market and that performance is being constantly assessed and results utilised to refine the approach.
Ideal candidates will have notable, and proven, experience in managing successful B2B campaigns. A background or past experience in a creative or agency setting would be advantageous., as would leading on an event calendar, ensuring speakers are in front of potential client audiences.
Naturally creative, with a deep understanding of the digital landscape, you will be responsible for the planning and production of all original content, from conception and development through to implementation across all online presences. You will also lead on the creation of all on and offline collateral and marketing materials whilst also spearheading the planning and management of our own events. You will seek to identify new opportunities for us to share our knowledge, expertise and work with appropriate audiences.
Your expertise and ability will be crucial to success and with autonomy should ensure consistency in the brand message, tone, creative, style and quality in all that we do.
- Responsible for lead generation – quantity, quality, and converted opportunities
- Agency lead for events, speaking opportunities and thought leadership activity
- Develop marketing strategy collaborating with our agency marketing team (PPC, SEO, Content, Social) and sales teams to identify key areas of focus
- Launch initiatives that increase the understanding of Clicky’s unique approach and digital partnerships
- Developing online and offline marketing strategies and campaigns
- Working with the Agency Owner & Creative team on Clicky brand and website
- Manage the digital monthly content plan that includes the strategies for the website, social media and email channels
- Set, measure and analyse monthly, quarterly and annual performance goals
- Determine and define the KPIs, tools and platforms necessary to measure such performance
- Develop and implement innovative, results-driven growth strategies across all promotional channels
- Analyse campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising our approach
- Review performance data, write concise metrics recaps and report on the success of our efforts
- Working alongside our photography, video and PR partners to maximise output
- Regularly produce new collateral and marketing materials, both on and offline, to showcase our latest results and client work
- Owning our recruitment marketing strategy
- Maintenance and ongoing evolution of the Clicky website
- 8+ years of marketing experience B2B
- Experience in digital technology, advertising, or advertising technology
- Superb people skills with the ability to work as the lead across a range of teams
- A Creative mind-set with strong attention to detail
- A confident communicator and project manager
- Deadline driven and proactive, someone who thinks ahead to anticipate future needs
- A multi-tasker, who can switch quickly and with ease in an ever-evolving working environment
- 10+ years total work experience.
- Ability to frame insights and communicate recommendations simply and effectively.
- Ability to effectively engage with and drive cross-functional teams to align around and achieve shared objectives
- Excellent grasp of B2B marketing and digital marketing
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills.
- Background in agency and/or partner marketing.
- Experience working within a UK agency
- Highly organised with an ability to work on many projects with moving timelines
- Experience in delivering improved performance in a similar role
- Experience working on both organic and paid social media programs would be advantageous
In return, we offer a highly competitive salary, a wealth of staff benefits, the latest equipment, tailored personal development and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you are looking for a career move, taking your next step up or you are currently working in a similar role we would love to hear from you. Please apply here.
- Wholeheartedly candid, demonstrating honesty and transparency.
- Ambitiously high expectations, for our team and results, client performance always comes first.
- Adventurous creativity and innovation, beyond the brief, challenging the norm and pushing boundaries for our client’s websites and marketing.
- Welcoming and thoughtful, we get to know our clients, integrity at the core of our interactions.
- Committed to data, we take our creative approach and apply insight-driven decisions to what we do, balancing technical ability with design ingenuity