As the Digital Project Manager at Clicky, you will have responsibility for all of our key client projects, from initial client brief to launch.
Projects are wide and varied. All of our work starts with a Discovery project so you will be involved in overseeing research, analysis and planning, through to creative, development and launch, of our largest projects for our very exciting client portfolio. You will work closely with our Head of Development primarily, as well as Head of Creative, and Head of Performance and Analytics, reporting into Head of Development.
You will take ownership of the entire project lifecycle, ensuring we deliver an unrivalled output, meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of our clients, on time and to the allocated budget. You will act as the central communication point between the client and their stakeholders, our team and any partners or suppliers involved in the project.
As Digital Project Manager you will:
- Own client experience from brief to launch
- Manage our schedule of work, including retained client development work, and all project work, planning resource
- Be commercially minded and client-focused
- Have a recognised project management qualification or equivalent direct experience and be comfortable with agile project management
- Be flexible using different tools and methods, whilst improving our current processes on a continuous basis
- Deal with all of our team members from strategy and insights, creative, development, digital marketing, client services and finance, making strong relationships to ensure effective internal management
- Have most of your experience managing web projects, understanding and being able to use WordPress a plus
- Be highly communicative, proactively updating all internal and external stakeholders
- Have a keen eye on the bigger picture, the end goal, the contractual agreement and client KPIs
- Be keen to show off project work, internally, and externally for case studies and awards
- Be highly organised with attention to detail – obsessively so, checking and testing
- Have a continuous improvement gene – for projects, and self development
- Integrity, curiosity, bravery, selflessness and passion are some of your key traits
- You have a passion for digital, for stand out campaigns, and stand out UX experiences
- You relish change and a progressive, dynamic atmosphere in a growth organisation
- 6+ years work experience ideally in agency, digital, and some of that time in web development project management
- Recognised project management qualification – Prince2 or similar
- Working knowledge of tools – Google Analytics, SEMrush etc a plus
- WordPress experience
We offer a highly competitive salary, flexible working, work from anywhere, 25 days holiday per year (+ 8 bank holidays) with no forced use over the Christmas period, with some other occasional days off such as our June wellbeing day as a mandatory extra day off, pension scheme, external advisors for finance, health and wellbeing, with all the usual things you can expect from a leading agency with a great office environment and the latest tech. Personal development plans, career path planning, recognition such as a manager training programme, awards, mentoring and coaching, with an individual 121 focus so that you can pursue your career goals with our full support and backing. And a friendly, passionate team to enjoy working with.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today. Please apply here