We’re on the lookout for a creative, passionate and ambitious Digital PR Manager to drive performance across our exciting, and growing client portfolio.
This is an opportunity to further shape and build our expanding Digital PR service and team, working closely with the Head of Search and our wider senior leadership team.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of consistently planning, managing and delivering high performing digital PR campaigns. Proactive and positive by nature, you have the desire and ability to lead and develop the agency offering and enhance the service delivered for our clients.
An in-depth understanding of how digital PR works in conjunction with not just SEO, but with the wider marketing mix is essential for this role. You’ll have experience in building positive relationships and gaining a detailed understanding of a client and their audience in order to consistently create exciting, relevant and impactful content. As an established service area we are in a strong position to build and grow our team, providing a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and really help develop our offering.
Working in a fast-paced agency environment, the primary focus of this role will be managing the Digital PR strategies for key agency clients whilst putting in place processes and standards to be utilised across all Digital PR accounts. You’ll also be responsible for crafting engaging, high quality copy to be used across client websites and marketing campaigns. Knowledge of search (particularly organic) would be advantageous.
As part of our wider Search team, you will work with an experienced and passionate group of peers, and often as part of a wider account team for clients. As a core member of our multi-disciplined agency, you’ll also regularly collaborate with a variety of departments such as SEO, Paid Media, Web, Creative and Strategy & Insights to drive client performance.
We’re looking for someone enthusiastic about creating best-in-class campaigns, who thrives on achieving exceptional client results with a strong level of commercial acumen. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build a team and shape a growing service within the agency at an exciting time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading and managing our digital PR service & working with the wider team to improve our offering
- Confidently delivering high performance campaigns for a number of clients across a wide range of industries, from ideation and pitch through to fulfilment and reporting
- Implementing 360 progress to allow us to analyse & improve campaigns
- Building relationships with key contacts to improve outreach
- Providing training for other team members to allow us to upskill in Digital PR
- Work with clients to create Digital PR strategies & content calendars that collaborate with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
- Proactively seek new ways to improve our content and digital PR service – approach these with a commercial mindset and implement them with autonomy
- Consistently contribute to the achievement of wider client goals through the use of digital PR & be able to effectively report on this
- Assist with new business pitches to increase our client roster
Qualifications & skills
- 3+ years hands on experience with a proven record of delivering results through digital PR
- Experience managing/building a team is desirable
- Strong understanding of content marketing & brand building
- Experience crafting high quality copy
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs & SEMRush is desirable
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- A commercial mindset, with the ability to effectively utilise and deliver well-researched business cases
- Highly motivated, with the desire to not only develop your own skills, but those of your team
- Resilient, allowing you to drive projects forward and develop yourself and our service offering
- Open, honest and direct, comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Integrity, curiosity, bravery, selflessness and passion are some of your key traits
- You have a passion for digital, for stand out campaigns, and stand out creative
- You relish change and a progressive, dynamic atmosphere in a growth organisation
We are committed to further growing this area of the business, giving the right candidate a high level of autonomy and ownership alongside support from our experienced leadership team. We have the in-house skills to implement effective, innovative and creative concepts driven by digital PR.
We also offer a highly competitive salary, flexible working, work from anywhere in the UK, 25 days holiday per year (+ 8 bank holidays & 1 extra day off in your birthday month) with no forced use over the Christmas period, pension scheme, external advisors for finance, health and wellbeing, life assurance, plus all the usual things you can expect from a leading agency with a great office environment and the latest Apple equipment. Personal development plans, career path planning, recognition – such as a manager training programme, awards, mentoring and coaching, with an individual 121 focus so that you can pursue your career goals with our full support and backing. And a friendly, passionate team to enjoy working with.
If you think you tick the above boxes, get in touch with us today, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply here