We are seeking a Digital Strategy Executive who is a bit of a digital all-rounder, with experience in digital marketing and website planning / optimisation. You will have a number of responsibilities and support in multiple areas, working with key individuals across our Marketing and Web teams.
The Strategy & Insights team at Clicky is largely responsible for almost all research and planning activities, and so flexibility and agility is key. You will be required to support with a variety of tasks across marketing and web disciplines.
Website Planning & Optimisation
As a member of the Strategy & Insights team, you will work with our designers and developers to ensure our web projects are the very best they can be, ensuring a high quality of output for our clients.
Website projects at Clicky are diverse and varied. All of our new sites start with a Discovery project, and you will be involved in research, analysis and planning. You will then remain involved through the creative phase, development and launch of our largest projects for our very exciting client portfolio.
Marketing Strategy Development
Additionally, you will also support our Strategy & Insights team with marketing campaign planning. Again, you will be involved in research and planning, through to campaign creative and launch, as well as ongoing management and optimisation of the campaign.
Your marketing expertise and insight into digital platforms will be invaluable, as you will play a key role in planning high-performing digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels and platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities.
As a Digital Strategy Executive at Clicky, you will:
- Help to drive continuous improvement in conversion rate for our client websites, with the support of our development and design teams.
- Support in delivering high-performance marketing campaigns for our clients, achieving clear commercial targets and KPIs outlined at the outset of the campaign.
- Support in Discovery projects, conducting research, auditing, and planning for new websites, along with a wider project team.
- Be commercially minded and client-focused.
- Deal with all of our team members from strategy and insights, creative, development, digital marketing, client services and finance, making strong relationships to ensure effective internal management.
- Be highly communicative, proactively updating all internal and external stakeholders
- Have a keen eye on the bigger picture, the goal, the contractual agreement and client KPIs
- Be keen to show off project work, internally, and externally for case studies and awards
- Be highly organised with a very high attention to detail.
- Have a continuous improvement gene – for projects, and your own self development.
- You have a passion for digital, for stand out UX experiences and delivering industry-leading output.
- You relish change and a progressive, dynamic atmosphere in a growth organisation
- 3+ years experience (ideally in an agency), in a similar role – ideally supporting planning or strategy within a marketing or web department.
- Knowledge of digital measurement platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Experience of any CRO tools or platforms, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Hotjar, Crazy Egg, etc. would be beneficial.
- Experience in the planning of marketing campaigns for a diverse range of brands.
- Knowledge or experience of working with WordPress websites is also beneficial.
We offer a highly competitive salary, flexible working, work from anywhere, 25 days holiday per year (+ 8 bank holidays) with no forced use over the Christmas period, with some other occasional days off such as our June wellbeing day as a mandatory extra day off, pension scheme, external advisors for finance, health and wellbeing, with all the usual things you can expect from a leading agency with a great office environment and the latest tech. Personal development plans, career path planning, recognition such as a manager training programme, awards, mentoring and coaching, with an individual 121 focus so that you can pursue your career goals with our full support and backing. And a friendly, passionate team to enjoy working with.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today. Please apply here