We are looking for an experienced Developer with real passion and enthusiasm for web and digital – someone who can take a design and produce an exceptional website for our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Agency – a growing customer base, with a commitment to producing top-end web solutions for our clients.
You will be an enthusiastic and positive person who is looking to further develop and deliver cutting edge coding in a fast-paced environment. You will be client-focused and be proactive in working on client websites and making recommendations. Keen to develop yourself by learning new technologies, you will write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
We are looking for someone who communicates exceptionally well, who can problem-solve and someone who loves to learn and develop their skills.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Experience of PHP, WordPress and MySQL
- Strong experience of developing responsive/mobile-first websites
- Knowledge of modern workflow tools:
- Grunt/Gulp/Webpack or similar
- Knowledge of the command line and remote server management, using FTP/SSH to manage files etc
- Proven results and experience, accompanied by positive examples of web development work
- Experience and a passion for UX, and an understanding of how this feeds into marketing and business goals
- Commercially minded – you will be able to think about our clients, their business needs and how this ultimately is manifested on their website
- A portfolio of leading Front-End web development work across the key disciplines for a range of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a project team
- Keen interest in digital marketing and advertising industry
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Excellent time management skills
- A proactive nature, a positive attitude and a team player
- 1-2 years agency or commercially equivalent experience
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of our recruitment process, we ask that all developers complete a development test.