We are seeking a highly organised and enthusiastic New Business Administrator to support our UK Business Manager in organising and administering inbound leads and enquiries from prospective new clients. You will be responsible for answering the new business line and handling all inbound leads and enquiries through our website. As the first point of contact, you will play a pivotal role in evoking our values and ethos whilst showcasing our offering effectively.
You will qualify inbound enquiries to evaluate the needs of the customer and whether there is a mutual opportunity for both parties. All leads will require management through our sales process and be effectively administered in our CRM, following which you will work with the relevant team members to follow up in the most appropriate manner. We are seeking someone with excellent communications skills and a positive, friendly and motivated attitude which reflects our passion for what we do.
We would like someone who can compile proposals so written work, as well as a good eye for detail and design would be an advantage.
At Clicky, our core focus is to develop meaningful relationships with our partner clients and to deliver unrivalled digital performance for their brands. We need someone who can be the best first impression a new client may have with us.
Ideally, you will have a knowledge of digital marketing and worked in a client communication role previously. You will be articulate, professional, and inquisitive, asking the right questions of a lead to qualify the client enquiry for fit with our offering.
- Responsible for answering all inbound leads
- Qualify leads based on our bid process
- Administering leads through our sales process
- Managing information in our CRM
- Producing skeleton proposals for our sales team
- Compile reports on forecasting, sales targets and monthly reports for Directors
- Schedule calls and meetings
- 2+ years of work experience ideally in customer service or agency sales support
- Highly organised with an ability to effectively manage your time and prioritise workloads
- Warm personality, rapport builder
- Ability to effectively engage with teams remotely
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills.
This role can be based in Chester or Nottingham. Head office is Chester and travel monthly would be required to Chester if based in Nottingham
In return, we offer a highly competitive salary, a wealth of staff benefits, the latest equipment, tailored personal development, and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you are looking for a career move, taking your next step up or you are currently working in a similar role we would love to hear from you. Please apply here.