We have an opening for an ambitious and vibrant candidate who is looking for an opportunity to hone their paid social media skills in a fast paced agency environment, working across a variety of clients and industries within our established paid media team.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage a number of our clients’ paid social media strategies across a range of platforms, and to shape and support the ongoing growth and development of our paid social media service.
We’re looking for someone who will thrive on exceeding our agency and client goals and who is always looking for new and innovative ideas to further performance. This role has considerable opportunity for progression for the right candidate and comes with a range of benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Confidently planning, setting up and managing paid media strategies for a number of clients across a wide range of industries
- Analysing campaign results to identify new trends and opportunities, and providing reports to clients as required
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital developments, trends and industry changes to ensure our service is always ahead of the game
- Helping to build and maintain relationships with key suppliers such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Working with the wider team to develop the agencies paid social offering
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 – 2 years hands on experience in paid social or organic social management
- Proven track record of successfully running paid or organic social campaigns
- Experience of managing marketing budgets with the ability to demonstrate working towards targets
- Paid search experience would be desired but not essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with both colleagues and clients
- Motivated, self-confident, hungry for a challenge and a genuine passion for digital marketing
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines,
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme along with a wealth of other staff benefits such as the latest equipment, tailored personal development and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today. Please apply here