A fantastic new opportunity for a paid social expert has become available within our growing PPC team. With ambitions to enhance, grow and improve our offering, we are seeking a real expert, with drive, enthusiasm and determination to drive our paid social service forward.
This is an exciting new role for an ambitious and vibrant candidate who is looking for an opportunity to help shape the growth of our paid social service. The primary purpose of this role is to strengthen the paid social offering and ensure alignment with the rest of the organisation whilst increasing revenue through this channel.
With a number of varied and exciting clients across numerous interesting industries, we’re looking for an individual that will lead on our client strategies, thrive on exceeding client goals and always looking for new and innovative ideas within the market.
This role has considerable opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Lead the paid social strategy with the PPC manager, including driving the paid social service and ensuring we are at the forefront of innovations in this channel
- Accountable for hitting commercial objectives through paid social campaigns across a range of platforms
- Owning and managing paid social accounts across a number of clients, including campaign planning and setup
- Continual optimisation according to client goals and best practice
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports and performance analysis as required
- Analysing campaign results to identify new trends and opportunities
- Confidently managing budgets and ensuring any spend variances are communicated and understood by wider members of the team and clients alike
- Keeping up to date with social media and digital developments, trends and industry changes
- Attending pitches and client meetings
- Helping to build relationships with key suppliers such as Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 – 2 years’ hands on experience in paid social management
- Proven track record of successfully running paid social campaigns
- Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School qualifications are essential
- Experience of managing marketing budgets with the ability to demonstrate ROI
- Demonstrable results from campaigns that you have managed
- A relevant degree is desired but not essential
- Paid search experience would be desired but not essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with both colleagues and clients
- Motivated and self-confident with a passion for digital marketing
- Up for a challenge and ready to deal with the fast-paced and ever-changing nature of the industry
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Who are Clicky
Where insight, aesthetics & purpose meet to deliver tailored, meaningful & compelling digital experiences.
We are an award-winning, 50-strong specialist team of digital marketing, design and development experts. We provide bespoke solutions with a focus on performance, in an ever-evolving visual and mobile web
We help brands realise their potential online through a results-driven fusion of intelligent insight, strategic innovation & adventurous creative.
We have a fantastic reputation for creating unique and tailored strategies that transform brands, exceed expectations and deliver results across the metrics that matter. Our work is frequently recognised through a variety of awards and we hold Google Premier Partner status. We work with brands such as Raleigh, Little Mistress, Manchester city council, Reevoo, NHS and more.
What we’ll give you
- A competitive salary
- A lucrative commission scheme
- Chester city centre offices
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Career development support and ongoing training
- Apple equipment
- Packed social calendar
- Beer fridge, foosball & air hockey tables
- Office fruit delivery
- Approachable & transparent senior management team
- Monthly pension contributions