We’re on the lookout for a driven, ambitious and skilled Paid Social Specialist to drive performance across our exciting, diverse and growing portfolio of clients.
With a proven record of delivering exceptional results, you’ll plan, execute and manage effective campaigns and strategies across varied paid social platforms to elevate performance. Proactive and positive by nature, you have the desire and ability to lead and develop the agency offering and enhance the service delivered for our clients.
Experience in crafting tailored campaigns through insights, creativity and innovation is a necessity alongside a passion for performance and the channels you work with. You will be able to take a brief and convert this into a unique results-driven approach. As an established service area we are in a strong position to build and grow our team, providing a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and really help shape our service.
Working in a fast-paced agency environment, the primary purpose of this role is to manage a number of our clients’ paid social media strategies across a range of platforms, with a primary focus on Facebook, Instagram & YouTube. Experience with Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest & Snapchat would also be advantageous.
As part of our wider Paid Media team, you will work with fantastic group experienced peers, and often as part of a wider account team for key clients. As a multi-disciplined agency, you will also work closely with other key departments such as Creative, Search, Strategy & Insights & Development.
We’re looking for someone who will thrive on exceeding our client and agency goals with a good level of commercial acumen. We’re about transforming brands and amplifying performance. As such, we need a brave and ambitious marketer who pushes boundaries with unwavering commitment for our fantastic client base.
This role has considerable opportunity for progression for the right candidate and comes with a wealth of tailored benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Confidently planning, building, managing and optimising paid media strategies for a number of clients across a wide range of industries
- Analysing campaign results to identify new opportunities, and providing reports to clients as required outlining key metrics and translating these into actionable insight
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital/social media developments, trends and industry changes to ensure our service is always cutting edge
- Helping to build and maintain relationships with key suppliers such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Working with the wider team to develop the agencies paid social offering
- Upskill other members of the team on best practice campaign execution & supporting the wider team to improve their understanding of paid social
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years hands-on experience with consistent proven performance in paid social
- An ability to take ownership of a strategy and effectively manage budgets
- Consistently working towards ambitious targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with colleagues, partners, suppliers and clients at various levels
- Motivated, self-confident, hungry for a challenge and a genuine passion for digital marketing
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, flexible and an ability to prioritise
- Possess strong business writing skills with an ability to produce high-quality documents – real attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Experience across a wider range of social ad platforms and reporting, monitoring and management tools, as well as other paid digital channels, would be advantageous but not essential
- Open, honest and direct, comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Integrity, curiosity, bravery, selflessness and passion are some of your key traits
- You have a passion for digital, for stand out campaigns, and stand out creative
- You relish change and a progressive, dynamic atmosphere in a growth organisation
We offer a highly competitive salary, flexible working, work from anywhere, 25 days holiday per year (+ 8 bank holidays) with no forced use over the Christmas period, with some other occasional days off such as our June wellbeing day as a mandatory extra day off, pension scheme, external advisors for finance, health and wellbeing, with all the usual things you can expect from a leading agency with a great office environment and the latest tech. Personal development plans, career path planning, recognition such as a manager training programme, awards, mentoring and coaching, with an individual 121 focus so that you can pursue your career goals with our full support and backing. And a friendly, passionate team to enjoy working with.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today. Please apply here