An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our innovative, performance-focused Google Premier Partner PPC team. With further ambitious department plans for growth, we are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our established and successful team at our head office in Chester.
The successful candidate will work across an interesting range of client accounts spanning multiple sectors and goals, from travel and tourism to eCommerce, and lead generation to direct revenue goals. Your aim will be to continue to provide the best service and results possible to our clients through the effective building, running, optimising and growing of PPC accounts across our fantastic portfolio.
You’ll be expected to have a strong foundation knowledge of all aspects of PPC and relevant platforms, and wider awareness and interest in digital marketing as a whole.
Working as part of an account team you’ll consistently strive to deliver transformational results for our clients and will have a level of autonomy to develop and implement effective, tailored paid media strategies to achieve client goals. You’ll be responsible for leading a range of your own client PPC accounts whilst supporting senior members of the PPC team with further client accounts and campaigns.
You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with individuals from across the agency in our SEO, design, client services and web development teams amongst others and have access to a wealth of insight and data from Google, Bing, Experian, Econsultancy and more.
Driven by performance, with a good understanding of the search landscape, you will have a real passion for the industry and be innovative in your approach, mixing creative flair with practical technical knowledge to devise unique solutions.
The role would suit an ambitious individual with a proven record of delivering exceptional results, with commercial acumen and a desire to carve out a career as a leading PPC expert.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and ambitious digital marketer with 2 years hands-on experience of PPC, ideally agency side, with enthusiasm to achieve unmatched performance for their clients, the agency and for their own personal growth.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Researching, planning and implementing tailored strategies to reach clients’ varying business objectives
- Owning and managing PPC accounts across some of the agency’s key clients, including campaign planning and setup
- Continual optimisation according to client goals and best practice
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports and performance analysis as required
- Analysing campaign results to identify new trends and opportunities
- Confidently managing budgets and ensuring any spend variances are communicated and understood by wider members of the team and clients alike
- Keeping up to date with PPC and digital developments, trends and industry changes
- Support members of the marketing team at client meetings and conference calls for your assigned clients
- Supporting the PPC manager and PPC specialists with the management of larger clients’ paid media accounts
- Working closely with SEO team members to deliver cohesive combined search strategies for our clients
- Supporting account managers and the business development team with audits and work for prospective clients
- Assisting the PPC manager with the growth and development of the PPC service
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and techniques and keeping abreast of developments within PPC and the wider digital landscape
- Responsible for effectively managing your own time and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Carrying out additional ad-hoc duties are required by the business
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years hands-on on experience in managing PPC accounts in an agency environment or a commercially equivalent setting
- A notable track record of successfully running PPC campaigns
- Proven experience across key digital platforms/tools including:
- Google Ads,
- Google Analytics,
- Bing Ads,
- Facebook/Instagram (inc Ads & Business manager)
- Genuine interest in PPC and the wider digital landscape
- Good level of understanding of how SEO, PPC, Content, CRO and Development works hand in hand to achieve goals
- Google Academy for Ads certifications
- Experience and understanding of foundation SEO principles
- The ability to meet and present results to varied clients and personnel at all levels
- Previous experience of dealing with clients and managing their expectations
- Bigger picture perspective, placing client results at the forefront
- Strong organisation, writing and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A proactive nature and a positive, solutions-driven attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ambition, drive and personality
- Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, Google Analytics certification and Google Digital Sales qualification would be advantageous
- Understanding of website UX/UI best practice is desirable
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Motivated and self-confident with a passion for digital marketing
- Up for a challenge and ready to deal with the fast-paced and ever-changing nature of the industry
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
In return, we will be offering a highly competitive salary, flexible working and the provision of the latest equipment. In addition, you will benefit from a modern and vibrant working environment, a number of our benefit schemes, access to regular training and a personalised career development plan.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.