An opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking and vibrant digital agency in Chester that has ambitious plans for growth.
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our established and successful PPC team at our head offices in Chester.
The successful candidate will report to the PPC manager and work closely with the wider marketing teams. They will support in building, running, optimising and growing PPC accounts across our diverse portfolio of clients, and be responsible for the on-going performance and growth of a number of their own accounts.
You must be an experienced and ambitious digital marketer with will have hands-on experience of PPC from either agency or client-side.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Owning and managing PPC accounts across a number of clients, including campaign planning and setup
- Continual optimisation according to client goals and best practice
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports and performance analysis as required
- Keyword research, ad copy testing, bid management and competitor analysis
- Analyse campaign results to identify new trends and opportunities
- Confidently manage budgets and ensuring any spend variances are communicated and understood by wider members of the team and clients alike
- Keeping up to date with PPC and digital developments, trends and industry changes
- Attending pitches and client meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in PPC account management
- Proven track record of successfully running PPC campaigns
- Google AdWords and Analytics experience
- Experience of Bing Ads platform
- AdWords & Bing certifications would be preferable but not essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with both colleagues and clients
- Experience of paid social would also be of great benefit
- Motivated and self-confident with a passion for digital marketing
- Up for a challenge and ready to deal with the fast-paced and ever-changing nature of the industry
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please send a covering letter, outlining your experience and interest in joining our team, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.