We are looking for a Senior Creative Lead. You will have an inspirational portfolio of work showing your ‘wow’ work in digital design and award-winning campaigns. You will be used to managing people across multiple client accounts and directing copywriters, graphic designers, videographers, photographers, art directors, developers and liaising with paid media teams.
Responsibilities – you will:
- Bring your creative philosophy to Clicky, expanding our portfolio
- Focus on the ‘creative’ conceptual side of the role, focussing on creative strategy and growth for our clients, as opposed to technical UX and UI.
- Constantly innovate and push boundaries in our work whilst delivering performance-focused creative. Regularly generate ideas, conceptualise them and help to steer the approach
- Take ownership of our creative vision and be at the forefront of the industry trends
- Continue to adapt and evolve our offering to ensure we remain at the forefront with our services
- Develop and conceptualise ideas that push the boundaries across a multi-channel offering that leads to award-winning campaigns that champion our clients profiles
- Communicate with clients, account and project managers, planners and SMT to ensure the vision of the campaign is implemented throughout
- Develop new ideas for advertising, content or promotional campaigns
- Define with clarity how we undertake types of work, the platforms, tools and channels we use and ensure this is followed by our entire team
- Monitor risk across both clients and the team on a daily basis taking ownership of the resolution of the problem, leading the team to resolve quickly
- Ensure we consistently improve our knowledge through training with each creative team member having a personal development plan
- Be an ideation leader with unique ways of bringing in the whole client project team to work together to achieve digital design that wows, and delivers on our targets for clients
- Work closely across Clicky departments – analytics, search, paid media
- Be a QA ambassador with an aptitude for perfection
- Be consumed with researching advertising and promotional campaigns, always seeking the new ideas and innovative ways of doing things
- Love pitching concepts to clients
- Oversee several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines
- Liaise with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- Understand the commercial aspects of agency
- Be involved in planning advertising, supervising the creative process and guiding the team
- Take responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency or department
- Storyboarding or translating ideas to the creative team
- Select external suppliers when necessary
- Sign off projects before they are presented to the client
- Live and breathe design, constantly following other agencies and aware of industry changes and best practise.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Exceptional communication skills and be able to clearly express concepts and ideas
create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for clients.
- 4+ years experience of working in an agency environment
- Strong Portfolio including recognisable brands. Including a strong showcase of branding, web and campaign creative
- Experience in a senior role would be advantageous
- Experience in mentoring and training junior members of the team.
- Interested in developing their skills outside of work-attends events, listens to podcasts, reads up on latest trends / industry update
- Strong experience and skills in the Adobe suite and sketch demonstrated in portfolio
- After Effects, Premiere
Always an aim for us, remote and flexible working is part of our company culture moving forward, with the flexibility to work from your home, or to work collaboratively. For this role it is important that you are able to work from Chester HQ and to be in the office 60% of your working week (when Covid restrictions allow) to allow for in-person collaboration.
We offer a highly competitive salary, pension scheme, flexible hours and remote/home working, 25 days holiday per year (+8 bank holidays) with no forced use over Christmas period, in addition, we also like to offer occasional days off (when we can) – for example, in June we gave everyone a wellbeing day which was additional leave.
We are also continually looking for new benefits we can add to our mix such as external advisors for finance and wellbeing. We also offer all the usual things you might expect from a leading agency – great office environment, latest technology, team events, socials, birthday cards, advent calendars, Easter gifts, long tenure recognition and celebration of milestones. We are focused on personal development and career path planning – we are in this for the long term to help you to grow. We offer a management training programme (if you want to go down the people management route), voluntary mentoring and coaching on a 121 basis.
To apply please send a CV, covering letter and examples of your best work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.