Due to exciting recent growth, we are now seeking a specialist SEO Executive to join the expanding team in our Chester office.
As a member of the SEO team, you’ll be responsible for working on multiple client accounts, consistently striving towards achieving and surpassing ambitious targets for each. To do this, you’ll be expected to have a wide knowledge of all aspects of SEO including, but not limited to, technical, content, local and link building.
The role has a particular focus on content marketing and digital PR so our ideal candidate will have proven experience in these areas and be able to demonstrate tangible results in helping develop and grow brands in the digital space using such tactics.
Working as part of an account team on delivering transformational results for our clients, you will also have a level of autonomy to develop and implement effective, tailored organic search strategies.
Naturally results-focused, with a deep understanding of the search landscape, you will have a real passion for the industry and innovating in your approach, mixing creative flair with practical technical knowledge to devise unique solutions.
The role would suit an individual with a strategic, analytical and commercial mindset, with an eagerness to progress their career and who thrives in a fast paced environment.
The ability to collaborate with other departments and our clients is important to success in this role – having the acumen to work as a team to plan, create and manage intelligent, cohesive strategies that garner interest, engage relevant audiences and ultimately deliver improved ROI.
We are seeking someone to continue to enhance and drive our offering forward and challenge what exceptional means.
- Create, plan and develop organic strategies to reach various business objectives, including brand awareness, customer engagement and sales-driving initiatives
- Help devise and manage digital monthly content plans for clients
- Set, measure and analyse monthly, quarterly and annual performance goals
- Determine and define the KPIs, tools and platforms necessary to measure such performance
- Collaborate with the wider Clicky team to review opportunities and establish best practice
- Support members of the marketing team with client and project work on a daily basis
- Discuss solutions with team members for their clients and provide innovative new digital marketing approaches
- Report to members of the marketing team on the performance of their client campaigns and projects
- Support members of the marketing team at client meetings and conference calls for existing and prospective clients
- Pull together weekly and monthly reports for the marketing team clients as and when required
- Responsible for working within client accounts on a daily basis
- Applying your technical knowledge to all client accounts
- Assist SEO specialists with ad hoc duties as and when required
- Responsible for managing your own time and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Provide support to clients and staff members as required
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry news and proactively promote across Clicky Marketing.
- To clearly and confidently demonstrate results and the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns to clients and wider Clicky team
- Deliver a consistently high standard for all clients accounts and campaigns
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments
- Content creation: Develop, direct and execute monthly content inclusive of written, photographic and video content
- Brief and direct creative teams and photographers/videographers on requirements
- Develop and implement innovative, results-driven growth strategies across all promotional channels
- Select and leverage the right tools to manage the content
- Analyse campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans
- Review performance data, write concise metrics recaps and report on the success of our activities
- 1+ years experience in agency or commercial equivalent role
- High degree of analytical ability
- Working with developers is key, with a knowledge of how code works is essential
- A focus on solutions as a response to any challenge
- Good level of understanding of how SEO, PPC, Content, CRO and Development works hand in hand to achieve goals
- Ideas, innovation and a strong background in data-driven product development
- Genuine interest in the SEO industry
- Exceptional organisation, writing and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience across key digital platforms/tools:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Keyword Planner
- SEMRush / Moz
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Google Digital Sales qualified would be advantageous. Mobile sites qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of website design, html & CMS systems. WordPress experience and Magento is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Bigger picture perspective – placing client benefits & growth at the forefront
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels.
- A team player.
- A proactive nature and positive attitude.
- Excellent business acumen and IT skills.
- Ambition, drive and personality.
- Previous experience of dealing with clients and managing their expectation
- The ability to meet and present results to varied clients and personnel at all levels.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
In return, we will be offering a highly competitive salary, flexible working and the provision of the latest equipment. In addition, you will benefit from a modern and vibrant working environment, a number of our benefit schemes, access to regular training and a personalised career development plan.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.