We’re on the lookout for a dynamic, enthusiastic and skilled SEO Specialist to drive performance across our diverse portfolio of clients.
Developing our team and giving them the tools and environment to be able to do what they love doing best are core focuses for us. As such, we’re continually investing into the latest tools and technology, as well as offering tailored plans for training and development.
Always an aim for us, remote and flexible working is part of our company culture moving forward, with the flexibility to work from your home, or to work collaboratively in one of our three UK offices. We have a large team of specialists in SEO, paid media, strategy and insights, and all aspects of design and development – working on cross-agency client work means that you will gain knowledge across many specialisms and work with the best, most passionate people. We have a Client Services team and project managers to own all client experiences and communication.
Our team has an emphasis on training, which is led by our Head of Search who is dedicated to helping the team to progress and develop in their careers. Training is provided on both a 1-2-1 and wider group basis, which has helped many of our performance marketing team to excel here.
If your goal is to have a positive impact on, and contribute to the success of a wide range of businesses through doing the things you enjoy the most, we’d love to hear from you.
- Support the Head of Search in developing the department with a client first focus
- Champion the use of combined search in the team – lead by example through implementing combined search strategies for our bigger clients, demonstrating clear growth through this approach
- Proactively put forward new and innovative ideas and suggestions to evolve our service offering.
- Work closely with our digital PR offering to expedite the results achieved through a technical SEO and keyword focus for partner & promoter clients
- Build and manage relationships with industry influencers across our key target industries
- Ensure to keep up to date on your client workflows and consistently deliver on these to a high standard
- Be driven through commercial goals – ensure your activity can be tied to ROI and client goals
- Assist with the completion of Discovery and Insights projects where appropriate
- Lead and present ongoing internal training on platforms, strategies and service offering as and when required by the business.
- Research and formulate business case for the investment into new platforms that will benefit the SEO service & client strategies
- Stay current with SEO trends and tools – includes reading blogs and listening to podcasts.
- Work closely with our content team to ensure that we’re creating timely and engaging content optimised for specific platforms with intended audience and achieving goals.
- Take a proactive approach to seeking new and exciting approaches for client strategies
- Develop and leading on the technical aspects of clients’ digital marketing strategies; guiding the internal team during implementation.
- Provide strategic search support on key marketing and Prosupport retained clients, working with account handlers to ensure all goals and KPI’s are consistently achieved for our clients.
- Support on the technical approach for content strategies, always looking to set a goal and work alongside the wider account team to achieve client goals.
- Work with client services to lead on key client strategies whilst overseeing the wider approach, quality of work and ensure you are constantly seeking to improve campaign results.
- Attend and participate in key renewal planning meetings to ensure all opportunities are outlined.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry news.
Flexible UK Location
We are entirely open about your fixed location. We have offices in Chester, Nottingham & Brighton but are willing to consider other locations.
The ideal person will have the following:
- At least 3 years experience in SEO
- Knowledge of paid search & how this can work with organic search
- Working knowledge of natural language processing & information retrieval
- Experience in working on high value client accounts with a proven track record for achieving outstanding ROI results.
- High degree of Analytical ability.
- Experience delivering ROI driven local SEO strategies
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Working knowledge of PHP is desirable
- A passion for data and problem solving in all tasks
- Good level of understanding of how the wider marketing mix can be leveraged to achieve and expedite results
- Genuine interest in the SEO and the digital industry
- Exceptional organisation, writing and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience and results across key digital platforms:
- Screaming Frog Spider & Log File Analyser
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and sense of ownership
- Good reporting skills
- Good commercial understanding and awareness
- Ability to translate technical analysis and understanding to clients
We offer a highly competitive salary, flexible working, work from anywhere in the UK, 25 days holiday per year (+ 8 bank holidays & 1 extra day off in your birthday month) with no forced use over the Christmas period, pension scheme, external advisors for finance, health and wellbeing, life assurance, plus all the usual things you can expect from a leading agency with a great office environment and the latest Apple equipment. Personal development plans, career path planning, recognition – such as a manager training programme, awards, mentoring and coaching, with a 121 focus on you so that you can pursue your career goals with our full support and backing. And a friendly, passionate team to enjoy working with.
If you think you tick the above boxes, get in touch with us today, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply here