We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our successful team based in Chester.
This is a fantastic chance to join the agency during a period of notable growth and to really help shape our offering to customers.
We are looking for a strategic and commercially minded candidate to further drive client success. If you have a passion for performance and a record of delivering innovative, results focused approaches for businesses online, then this might just be the perfect role for you.
You will be responsible for working on multiple client accounts, developing and implementing strategies for each of your clients, consistently working towards achieving key targets for each and seeking ways to drive satisfaction and growth. To do this, you’ll be expected to have a wide knowledge of all aspects of SEO including, but not limited to technical, content, local and link building.
You will also be aware at all times of how the content aspect of our service can be utilised and how to best package it with SEO. Understanding link strategies and how these can be handled with and without content applications will also be key.
To be successful you will have:
- a strong agency background, with the client management expertise to match your extensive digital and technical SEO knowledge
- strategic and commercial mindset with an enthusiasm for improving client results.
- knowledge and ability in planning and defining strategies and developing client relationships
- experience of delivering projects, quoting work, managing client budgets and deadlines.
- good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMrush (or similar), keyword research tools
- experience with wider platforms such as Hitwise, Moz and Screaming Frog Log File Analyser is desirable
- experience with WordPress, Magento & Drupal platforms
- strong communication skills and the ability to inspire a team, clients and other key stakeholders
- strong numerical and analytical skills, proficient with Google sheets/Excel
- extensive experience of managing client budgets with the ability to demonstrate ROI
- experience managing successful content marketing & link building campaigns
- motivated and self confident with a passion for digital
- ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- understanding of paid search and combined search strategies
You’ll have your finger on the pulse, keeping up to date with the most recent industry trends and updates. Through this, you’ll be able to keep the wider agency updated with changes in the industry that will affect them whilst innovating with your client strategies.
In return we offer a competitive salary, lucrative bonus scheme, tailored personal development plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events .
If you are looking for a career move, taking your next step up or you are currently working as an SEO Specialist we would love to hear from you. Please apply here.
- Wholeheartedly candid, demonstrating honesty and transparency.
- Ambitiously high expectations, for our team and results, client performance always comes first.
- Adventurous creativity and innovation, beyond the brief, challenging the norm and pushing boundaries for our client’s websites and marketing.
- Welcoming and thoughtful, we get to know our clients, integrity at the core of our interactions.
- Committed to data, we take our creative approach and apply insight-driven decisions to what we do, balancing technical ability with design ingenuity