We are seeking a highly motivated, relationship builder to convert inbound leads, and network to introduce Clicky to new clients.
This role will be responsible for converting qualified inbound opportunities generated through our marketing efforts. There will be additional sales support – the leads you will work on will have been through our qualifying process. You will also be responsible for working with our Agency Marketing Manager on an events calendar – speaking, networking, ensuring our team are providing value at workshops, seminars, and conferences.
At Clicky, our core focus is to develop meaningful relationships with our partner clients and to deliver unrivalled digital performance for their brands. We need someone who can start a partner relationship at point of sale and demonstrate our ability to deliver digital growth plans for clients.
Ideally, you will have a solid working knowledge of digital marketing and have worked in a service (digital marketing) or account management role with some hands-on experience. You will be able to understand a client’s commercial goals and devise a marketing strategy to deliver an ROI for our clients. You will be able to produce proposals with clear projections and have a proven record of establishing and building on relationships.
- Responsible for converting qualified inbound leads
- Producing proposals with clear projections
- Presenting at pitch meetings
- Owning events calendar with our Agency Marketing Manager – speaking, conferences etc.
- Work to sales targets, month, quarter and annual
- Outbound activity and prospecting
- 3+ years of Business Development or related experience
- Hands-on experience of crafting or planning campaigns – PPC, SEO, Data roles considered
- Previous account managers with experience of service role, with an inclination and clear ability to sell considered
- Experience in digital technology, advertising, or advertising technology
- Superb people skills with the ability to work as the lead across a range of teams
- Warm personality, rapport builder, commercial empathy
- Ability to effectively engage with teams to deliver costs and projections
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills.
- Driven by targets and commission
In return, we offer a highly competitive salary, a generous commission scheme, work from anywhere option (with travel) a wealth of staff benefits, the latest equipment, tailored personal development, and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you are looking for a career move, taking your next step up or you are currently working in a similar role we would love to hear from you. Please apply here.