We are looking for an experienced UX Developer with real passion and enthusiasm for web and digital – someone who can take a design and produce an exceptional website for our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Agency – a growing customer base, with a commitment to producing top-end web solutions for our clients.
You will be an enthusiastic and positive person who is looking to further develop and deliver cutting edge coding in a fast paced environment. You will be client focused and be proactive in working on client websites and making recommendations. Keen to develop yourself by learning new technologies, you will write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
We are looking for someone who communicates exceptionally well, who can problem-solve and someone who loves to learn and develop their skills.
The ideal person will have the following:
- 1-2 years agency or commercially equivalent experience
- Good experience of developing responsive websites
- Knowledge of Grunt (Or gulp), Git (Version Control), Sass & other modern workflow tools.
- Proven results and experience, accompanied by positive examples of web development work
- A portfolio of leading front-end web development work across the key disciplines for a range of clients
- Basic server knowledge, using FTP/SSH to manage files etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded – you will be able to think about our clients, their business needs and how this ultimately is manifested on their website
- An interest in user journeys / UX and how this feeds into marketing and business goals
- Working with a project team
- Keen interest in digital marketing and advertising industry
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Excellent time management skills
- A proactive nature, a positive attitude and a team player
- An agency background would be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience of using analytics and CRO tools to improve website performance
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. As part of our recruitment process, we ask that all developers complete a development test.