Are you a passionate creative who is excited to work with a huge variety of clients?
Our range of clients – from Raleigh Bikes to luxury staycation locations. We work with all sectors and have the opportunity to create transformational digital experiences. Our team encompasses strategists, data analysts, developers, digital marketing, we all work together to transform brands through immersive creative that delivers a return for our clients.
We have a need for someone who has a real passion and excitement that is infectious.
Your experience would ideally be using Sketch, Adobe suite, XD, InDesign. You ideally would have worked in an agency where you understand how a developer takes your design to build a website. Not just websites, we do creative for digital marketing that needs to wow. And we create brands or transform them with new branding.
We have an amazing team here who are completely into what they do. You will be a team player who can’t wait to meet everyone.
We are hopefully returning to our brand new office in April (fingers crossed), remaining flexible working from there and at home. The space is light, airy and designed for collaboration so creative teams and project teams can get together and get excited about our client work.
We are an ambitious agency with sights set on awards for our creative. You will be aware of campaigns and creative that has wowed you and be inspired to be part of a team that wins an award. You consume creative and read newsletters, follow inspirational creative leaders and stay connected to others in the industry to keep your knowledge and inspiration cutting edge.
Responsibilities – you will:
- Create, manage, and produce digital design solutions for a variety of uses: websites, product graphics, email templates, social media graphics, brand campaigns.
- Develop new ideas for advertising, content or promotional campaigns
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings.
- Quickly translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Test assets and optimize based on their performance.
- Iterate new designs based on user feedback.
- Create digital assets for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, eCommerce, websites, mobile apps, etc.).
- Design and develop homepages, landing pages, and email concepts.
- Create and execute concepts for digital advertising
- Work closely across Clicky departments – analytics, search, paid media, development
- Be a QA ambassador with an aptitude for perfection
- Be consumed with researching advertising and promotional campaigns, always seeking the new ideas and innovative ways of doing things
- Love pitching concepts to clients
- Be comfortable with managing a project, keeping to timelines and budgets
- Liaise with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- Understand the commercial aspects of agency
- Be involved in planning advertising – display, social and copy.
- Live and breathe design, constantly following other agencies and aware of industry changes and best practise.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Exceptional communication skills and be able to clearly express concepts and ideas
create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for clients.
- 2+ years experience of working in an agency environment
- Strong Portfolio including recognisable brands. Including a strong showcase of branding, web and campaign creative
- Interested in developing their skills outside of work-attends events, listens to podcasts, reads up on latest trends / industry update
- Strong experience and skills in the Adobe suite and sketch demonstrated in portfolio
- After Effects a plus
Always an aim for us, remote and flexible working is part of our company culture moving forward, with the flexibility to work from your home, or to work collaboratively. For this role it is important that you are able to work from Chester HQ and to be in the office 60% of your working week (when Covid restrictions allow) to allow for in-person collaboration.
We offer a highly competitive salary, pension scheme, flexible hours and remote/home working, 25 days holiday per year (+8 bank holidays) with no forced use over Christmas period, in addition, we also like to offer occasional days off (when we can) – for example, in June we gave everyone a wellbeing day which was additional leave.
We are also continually looking for new benefits we can add to our mix such as external advisors for finance and wellbeing. We also offer all the usual things you might expect from a leading agency – great office environment, latest technology, team events, socials, birthday cards, advent calendars, Easter gifts, long tenure recognition and celebration of milestones. We are focused on personal development and career path planning – we are in this for the long term to help you to grow. We offer a management training programme (if you want to go down the people management route), voluntary mentoring and coaching on a 121 basis.
To apply please send a CV, covering letter and examples of your best work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.