Staycations are set to rise in 2019, are you ready to maximise the opportunity?
With Brexit playing an influencing factor and the memories of the fantastic 2018 summer, many of us are opting for a holiday in the UK this year.
Did you know, a huge 59% of the British public are planning on a staycation in 2019? It’s a really positive time for UK domestic travel companies, now is the time to maximise on the opportunities.
However, consumer wants, behaviours and habits are constantly changing, especially in the ever evolving digital landscape. Now, more than ever, it’s essential to truly understand your audience and tailor your digital marketing strategy accordingly.
We’ve gathered insights from some of the industry leaders, as well as our own expertise, to deliver this comprehensive guide of the top trends facing the staycations market and how to stay ahead.
Download your free copy now to find out:
- The search habits that will impact your marketing strategy
- Our top 5 trends to watch out for in 2019
- Why Gen Z and Millennials are a key audience
- The importance of relevant content and consistency
- Why analysing your booking process is imperative
- How to simply and effectively inspire the inspiration seekers
Get your free copy by filling out the form below!