As an agency, we’re committed to fostering meaningful relationships within our team and creating a culture where everyone excels. Our most important asset is our team, so we’re focused on making Clicky an amazing place to work. So much so, that we’re officially one of the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in the UK, and also in the Top 40 of Media and Marketing Agencies to work for.
If you join our team, you’ll be offered:
- 34 days holiday (25 days + bank holidays & an extra day off for your birthday)
- Healthcare including mental health support
- A competitive salary – up to £35k DOE
- Leadership training
- A bonus based on profit share (if we do well, you do well)
- A tailored personal development plan and clear career progression
- The flexibility to work from home or the office (post COVID)
On top of all of the above, you’ll be working as part of a talented, passionate team to drive transformational digital performance for big brands.
Clicky Media is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc)
As Digital PR Manager, you will consult with clients, using your passion and expertise for Digital PR to create best in class campaigns, in turn driving organic performance and generating demand for our clients.
As part of our leadership team you will be responsible for developing others and self – team working, collaboration, sharing experiences and supporting your own and team member’s mental health.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead Digital PR campaigns & strategies for the agency’s biggest clients
- Create content to be used for campaigns and on client websites
- Act as quality control for all Digital PR & Content related work in the agency
- Work with other acquisition sub-department managers to ensure consistency and collaboration across services – always working towards client goals
- Liaise with clients both directly and through the client services team to understand specific requirements & improve client experience
- Regularly check in with the Digital PR & Content team on their client targets – ensure work is being delivered to a high standard and that the workflow is geared towards hitting targets
- Be the first point of contact for Digital PR/content queries for internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in creating/managing/executing Digital PR campaigns
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in managing/mentoring others
- Experience in an agency environment is preferred
- Understanding of SEO & how it works with content & PR is preferred
- Experience working with media databases such as Roxhill or similar
- Experience in working on high-value client accounts with a proven track record for achieving outstanding ROI
- Excellent commercial understanding and awareness
- Exceptional self management skills – time management, scheduling, organisation etc
- Basic understanding of natural language processing is desirable
- Ability to communicate complex information & technical insight in a simplified manner for internal & external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme along with a wealth of other staff benefits such as the latest equipment, tailored personal development and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today