As an agency, we’re committed to fostering meaningful relationships within our team and creating a culture where everyone excels. Our most important asset is our team, so we’re focused on making Clicky an amazing place to work. So much so, that we’re officially one of the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in the UK, and also in the Top 40 of Media and Marketing Agencies to work for. If you join our team, you’ll be offered:
- 34 days holiday
- A competitive salary
- A bonus based on profit share (if we do well, you do well)
- A tailored personal development plan and clear career progression
- The flexibility to work from home or the office (post COVID)
On top of all of the above, you’ll be working as part of a talented, passionate team to drive transformational digital performance for big brands.
You will be responsible for managing every touchpoint of our product life cycle, facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members. You will be the glue that brings the Strategy, Creative and Development teams together to deliver profitable products that meet the client brief and specification and to agreed timelines.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the product roadmap from briefing to launch, managing and reporting on profitability levels and timescales, whilst working with team managers to flag any risks and manage resource within the teams.
- Be the gatekeeper to the team schedule – You will be a key point of contact for scheduling project work into the studio and keep this up to date on a weekly basis.
- Be a daily point of contact for key project clients – Booking in milestone meetings, and keeping them updated on progress and providing regular updates.
- Play a leading role in the introduction of the Agile mindset in the Conversion team and champion this with internal stakeholders.
- Organisation will be at the core of everything you do, creating relevant documentation, timelines, coordinating team schedules, deliverables and deadlines.
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Overseeing the product budget, notifying stakeholders and clients of key cost implications, changes to budget and spec.
- Leading the team weekly catch up and bringing teams together to contribute towards the agenda.
- Constantly reviewing our internal processes, identifying and making changes to improve efficiencies, working practice and software.
- Supporting with reviewing and testing creative designs and development links to ensure that we are meeting the specification. Ensuring the team are reviewing designs and dev links from a strategic / UX perspective – this should make your reviews much quicker and more efficient.
- Lead on project 360s following every launch and communicate the learnings to the wider team.
- Liaising with the client clearly on requirements and content collateral.
- Delivering an excellent client experience, providing your clients with the Clicky client experience at all times and adapting your style to that of your client, always striving to get the best out of the relationship.
- Liaising with our marketing teams to ensure a smooth transition to any ongoing, retained services that the client may undertake following project completion.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years experience, ideally in a digital agency.
- A proven track record and strong portfolio of managing high profile, profitable digital projects which create value for clients across multiple sectors.
- A solid background in working closely with UX teams across Research & Strategy, Creative and Development teams to deliver high quality, profitable projects.
- You will have a sufficient level of technical ability and knowledge to be able to understand the proposed solution and translate that into clear deliverables and project milestones.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Demonstrable track record of building lasting client and internal relationships.
- Exceptional problem solving skills – experience in finding commercially viable solutions, delivering difficult messages and managing performance issues, up to C-Suite level.
- Formal project management training (Agile, SCRUM etc).
- Knowledge and understanding of agile project management methodologies and experience in the implementation of UX / Development Sprints.
- Experience in /working with QA Testing.
- A general understanding of Google Analytics.
- A general knowledge of core digital marketing principles – SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social & CRO.
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme along with a wealth of other staff benefits such as the latest equipment, tailored personal development and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today