We have an opening for an experienced and vibrant candidate who is looking for an opportunity to use their accounting skills in a fast paced agency environment working as part of a small team which requires a balance of hands-on tasks and analysis of information and trends.
The primary purpose of this role is to record and maintain company spending – expenses, invoices, sales invoicing, P&L and Balance Sheet. You will provide accurate information on company outgoings for the purposes of filing accounts and internal financial reporting.
As part of a small team you will need to use your experience to develop financial models and challenge the business to achieve growth whilst doing some hands-on tasks.
We’re looking for someone who will thrive on working in a fast paced environment and with an exceptional attention to detail. This role will be considered on a full time or part time basis, for the right candidate and comes with a range of benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily processing of financial data – client sales and credits, invoice processing, and other receipts – in our inhouse bespoke software.
- Maintain and manage all business costs and payments in our inhouse bespoke software.
- Maintaining company ledgers and controlling credit and payments in line with our finance processes.
- Ensuring invoices are paid on time and chasing outstanding invoices and payments proactively, resolving queries if required.
- Processing staff expenses and spend requests.
- Produce monthly management reports and analysis for Board Packs
- Working with the Finance Manager to achieve team objectives and the wider team on any finance related matters to achieve company goals.
- Reactive finance duties and analysis as required by the business.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years experience in a similar role – previous experience within the digital marketing industry preferred but not essential.
- Accounting qualification – will consider recently qualified or qualified by experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and pride in your work.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and accounting software.
- Self-driven, motivated, organized, proactive with excellent people, negotiation and influencing skills
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to effectively summarise and interpret complex data.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on own initiative to tight deadlines
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme along with a wealth of other staff benefits such as tailored personal development and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today