We work with a number of exciting brands in an array of sectors and industries, delivering progressive, innovative and interesting web-based solutions. As such, our ideal new team member will have a passion for learning new skills and translating them into cutting edge experiences for our clients, whilst excelling in looking for the next best way of doing things.
Continually improving our investment into the latest tools and technology, our aim is to make our development team’s roles focused on what they love doing best, so we can continue to deliver outstanding and transformational performance for our valued customers.
Always an aim for us, remote and flexible working is part of our company culture moving forward, with the flexibility to work from your home, or to work collaboratively in our Chester or Nottingham offices. We have a large team of specialists in design, strategy and insights, technical SEO, and all aspects of digital marketing – working on cross-agency client work means that you will gain knowledge across many specialisms and work with the best, most passionate people. We have a Client Services team and project managers to own all client experiences and communication.
Our team has an emphasis on training and continual improvement. The level of training that is provided on a 121 basis has allowed many developers to excel here. We are also investing in some external certifications through an online learning provider to ensure we continue to offer best in market development solutions.
We are ideally looking for a genuine WordPress/PHP expert – whose wizardry can convert our strategic yet creative ambitions into user-centric digital experiences. A team player who thrives working with exceptional peers in a collaborative, forward-thinking environment is what we need.
We are looking for a dedicated developer who can not only drive results for our clients but continually grow their career with Clicky. We would consider applications on a part time basis in addition to full time. We are also open about your fixed location.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Experience working with or creating bespoke WordPress themes that do not heavily rely on pre-built plugins or templating.
- Strong Front End Development Skills
- Knowledge of modern workflow tools
- Knowledge of command line & remote server management such as using FTP/SSH to manage files
- Proven results and experience, accompanied by positive example of web development work.
- Experience working in a digital agency environment
- Commercially minded – you will be able to think about our clients, their business needs and how this ultimately is manifested on their website
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Excellent time management skills