Clicky Media is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We work with a number of exciting brands in an array of sectors and industries, delivering progressive, innovative and interesting web-based solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in delivering custom WordPress builds to exacting specifications, and will have the ability to work both independently on projects as well as working within a team.
Continually improving our investment into the latest tools and technology, our aim is to make our development team’s roles focused on what they love doing best, so we can continue to deliver outstanding and transformational performance for our valued customers.
Always an aim for us, remote and flexible working is part of our company culture moving forward, with the flexibility to work from your home or to work collaboratively in our Chester or Nottingham offices. We have a large team of specialists in design, strategy and insights, technical SEO, and all aspects of digital marketing – working on cross-agency client work means that you will gain knowledge across many specialisms and work with the best, most passionate people. We have a Client Services team and project managers to own all client experiences and communication.
Our team has an emphasis on training and continual improvement. The level of training that is provided on a 121 basis has allowed many developers to excel here. We are also investing in some external certifications through an online learning provider to ensure we continue to offer the best in market development solutions.
We are looking for a dedicated developer who can not only drive results for our clients but continually grow their careers with Clicky. We would consider applications on a part-time basis in addition to full time. We are also open to your fixed location.
The ideal person will have the following:
- WordPress theme development (including WooCommerce, custom themes and plugins)
- Experience with Git, Grunt & Composer
- Knowledge of ACF Pro
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- A minimum of 3 years WordPress experience
- Bug fixing and problem-solving
- Delivering front and back end elements of builds on your own initiative
- Testing and refining code base for strong accessibility and usability
- Ensuring sites are W3C compliant and in line with Google guidelines
- Knowledge of command line & remote server management such as using FTP/SSH to manage files
- Knowledge in Laravel and experience of Shopify & Magento is desirable
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme along with a wealth of other staff benefits such as the latest equipment, tailored personal development and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today