As an agency, we’re committed to fostering meaningful relationships within our team and creating a culture where everyone excels. Our most important asset is our team – we’re officially one of the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in the UK, and also in the Top 40 of Media and Marketing Agencies to work for. If you join our team, you’ll be offered:
- Dedicated personal development training plan – we are committed to your development in personal effectiveness and skill development in line with your desired career direction
- 1 day per month set aside for just training for you
- Career progression – step-by step progression steps to achieve the next level
- Access to Google exams and our agency training resources which are wide and varied
- Use of our mentor programme – we match you with an internal mentor in a skill of your choice and review regularly
- Lunch and learns, agency catch ups – focused sessions to expand your knowledge
- Access to all specialists across the agency – gaining knowledge in SEO, Paid, Strategy, Creative and Development
- A fantastic environment, working with an amazing team
- The latest kit – inc. Apple laptop
- Relaxed hours – choose your 39.5 hours across Monday – Friday
- Profit share bonus (details provided in job pack on commencement), Healthshield optional sign up to health cash plan giving you access to health and wellbeing options, Pension (% of salary), Life assurance (4 times salary)
- Holidays – 25 days + birthday + bank holidays
- 6 monthly socials plus ongoing social activities after work, and clubs (football, running etc)
- Annual awards and monthly team awards
- Paid for time off to give time to charitable causes – we are part of the 1.1.1 pledge and all staff are encouraged to dedicate work time to charity or community causes
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
On top of all of the above, you’ll be working as part of a talented, passionate team to drive transformational digital performance for big brands.
You will work closely with the Head of Growth, Marketing Campaign Coordinator, CCO and MD assisting with new pitches, events and department administration. We work with ambitious D2C brands like Raleigh and Little Mistress who are focused on growth. We partner with our clients and extend their team with our specialists.
This role will be integral to the growth and events team assisting with new client partnerships, and running roundtable events in London, Manchester and Liverpool. We need someone who is super organised, has attention to detail, is personable and will hold the team together with excellent administrative and planning skills.
Experience & Skills:
- An ability to prioritise important work and to delegate.
- An ability to multitask and manage a number of projects at any one time.
- Experience in taking ownership of projects and tasks across the full-lifecycle from briefing to completion.
- Commercially minded, self-motivated and proactive in nature
- A team player with real ambition, drive and personality
- The ability to write engaging content.
- Accurate reporting skills and experience in working with important financial figures.
- A positive attitude and passion for delivering exceptional service to clients.
- Excellent Customer Service – we pride ourselves on client experience
- Strong listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Confident telephone manner
- Adaptable with the needs of the business and a willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Liaise confidently with internal departments and senior management
- Experience of Photoshop and Macs useful
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A huge passion for all things digital
- Pragmatic and insightful approach to providing solutions for prospects
- Able to consistently deliver all set duties to deadline
- Ability to plan and write content
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Numerate, articulate and with a good vocabulary range advantageous
- Google sheets, docs and slides skills
- Contribute to our shared learning ethos
- Be brave and courageous – don’t accept the status quo and come up with new ideas
- Be diplomatic and positive to push your ideas through
- Be a good communicator – listen and ask a lot of questions
- Be planned and organised – make sure you speak to everyone, write it up afterwards – don’t hide behind Slack or email
- Know your priorities – pick what makes the biggest difference first
- Treat clients with all the love you’ve got – know what they like to drink and eat and remember the name of their pet
- Team player – look out for others, can you help, are they ok
- You get the job done better each time
- Care about Clicky, agency world, client sectors – you will have an interest in how business works
- Be dedicated to your own development and take charge of your learning
- Love change – you are dynamic and positive about change
- You are calm and consistent with strong ethics and values doing things the right way
- You celebrate others success and are proud of your own
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today. Please do request our creds doc to learn more about what we do at Clicky.