As an agency, we’re committed to fostering meaningful relationships within our team and creating a culture where everyone excels. Our most important asset is our team, so we’re focused on making Clicky an amazing place to work. So much so, that we’re officially one of the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in the UK, and also in the Top 40 of Media and Marketing Agencies to work for. If you join our team, you’ll be offered:
- 34 days holiday
- A competitive salary
- A bonus based on profit share (if we do well, you do well)
- A tailored personal development plan and clear career progression
- The flexibility to work from home or the office (post COVID)
On top of all of the above, you’ll be working as part of a talented, passionate team to drive transformational digital performance for big brands.
You’ll be responsible for managing and developing effective paid media strategies and crafting innovative, intelligent approaches to ensure we deliver outstanding results for all of our clients. In addition to managing your own portfolio of clients you may also provide support to wider paid media team members on their accounts.
We’re looking for someone who will thrive on exceeding our agency and client goals and who is always looking for new and innovative ideas to further performance. This role has considerable opportunity for progression for the right candidate and comes with a range of benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead paid media strategies for a portfolio of your own clients
- Proactively work with other departments across performance marketing, ensuring that your workflow is aligned with the wider account focus
- Act as a first point of contact for any technical issues relating to paid media on your client accounts – escalate any issues to senior members of the team where necessary
- Stay up to date with industry trends and new advancements for client paid media strategies – share any developments with the agency/wider team
- Working with the wider team to develop the agency’s paid media offering
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in creating/managing/executing paid media campaigns
- Experience in an agency environment is preferred
- A genuine interest in paid media and the wider digital landscape
- Knowledge of organic search and how this works with paid media strategies
- Experience working with paid media tools to analyse & audit performance
- Excellent commercial understanding and awareness and experience in working on high-value client accounts with a proven track record for achieving outstanding ROI results.
- Strong interpersonal and self management skills
- Ability to communicate complex information & technical insight in a simplified manner for internal & external stakeholders
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme along with a wealth of other staff benefits such as the latest equipment, tailored personal development and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today