As an agency, we’re committed to fostering meaningful relationships within our team and creating a culture where everyone excels. Our most important asset is our team, so we’re focused on making Clicky an amazing place to work. So much so, that we’re officially one of the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in the UK, and also in the Top 40 of Media and Marketing Agencies to work for. If you join our team, you’ll be offered:
- 34 days holiday
- A competitive salary
- A bonus based on profit share (if we do well, you do well)
- A tailored personal development plan and clear career progression
- The flexibility to work from home or the office (post COVID)
On top of all of the above, you’ll be working as part of a talented, passionate team to drive transformational digital performance for big brands.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage a handful of our key paid media clients’ strategies across a range of platforms, and to shape and support the ongoing growth and development of our paid media service.
We’re looking for someone who will thrive on exceeding our agency and client goals and who is always looking for new and innovative ideas to further performance. This role has considerable opportunity for progression for the right candidate and comes with a range of benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Confidently planning, setting up and managing paid media strategies for a number of clients across a wide range of industries
- Analysing campaign results to identify new trends and opportunities, and providing reports to clients as required
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital developments, trends and industry changes to ensure our service is always ahead of the game
- Working with the wider team to develop the agencies paid media offering
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years hands on experience in paid search
- Proven track record of successfully running paid media campaigns
- Experience of managing marketing budgets with the ability to demonstrate working towards targets
- Paid social experience would be desired but not essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with both colleagues and clients
- Motivated, self-confident, hungry for a challenge and a genuine passion for digital marketing
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines,
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme along with a wealth of other staff benefits such as the latest equipment, tailored personal development and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today