As an agency, we’re committed to fostering meaningful relationships within our team and creating a culture where everyone excels. Our most important asset is our team, so we’re focused on making Clicky an amazing place to work. So much so, that we’re officially one of the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in the UK, and also in the Top 40 of Media and Marketing Agencies to work for. If you join our team, you’ll be offered:
- 25 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays
- A competitive salary
- A bonus based on profit share (if we do well, you do well)
- A tailored personal development plan and clear career progression
- The flexibility to work from home or the office
On top of all of the above, you’ll be working as part of a talented, passionate team to drive transformational digital performance for big brands.
We’re looking for someone who will thrive on exceeding our agency and client goals and who is always looking for new and innovative ideas to further performance. This role has considerable opportunity for progression for the right candidate and comes with a range of benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead paid social strategies for your portfolio of clients, managing the daily optimisation of their campaigns.
- Proactively work with other departments across the acquisition team, ensuring that your workflow is aligned with the wider account team and client goals.
- Ensure you’re aware of your clients’ progress against their targets at all times, flagging any concerns/issues with senior team members.
- Confidently manage budgets and ensure any spend variances are communicated and understood by wider members of the team and clients alike.
- Keep up to date with social media and digital developments, trends, and industry changes and share this knowledge with the wider team.
- Attend client meetings and new business pitches as the Paid Social Expert on your accounts where required.
- Work with the wider team to develop the agency’s paid social offering.
- Have an innovative and creative approach to solving problems using paid social to achieve client objectives.
- Have an eye for great advertising – know great ad copy and creative when you see it and be able to brief your own ideas to the team.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in paid social, with demonstrable experience working with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Thorough understanding of how paid social fits into a client’s wider digital strategy and commercial goals.
- Experience in managing both direct response and brand campaigns.
- Experience in managing marketing budgets and able to demonstrate working toward targets.
- Experience working in an agency environment managing multiple clients simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate complex information and technical insight in a simplified way for internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- An innovative and creative approach to solving problems using paid social to achieve client objectives.
- Experience working with Google Ads.
- Familiarity with Google DataStudio.
- Working knowledge of GA4
- Understanding of ways to track paid social and wider digital activity
- Knowledge of other paid social platforms, particularly LinkedIn Ads and TikTok Ads.
- A flair for writing ad copy that is fit for purpose and according to brand guidelines.
- A commercial mindset
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme along with a wealth of other staff benefits such as the latest equipment, tailored personal development and career progression plans, a superb working environment with flexibility and regular social events.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today.