Due to our strategic expansion plans, we have broadened our reach and intend to continue our growth internationally this year.
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, experienced Senior project manager who is looking for the next step in their career. You will shape our remote working, multi location, project management methodology and lead our project and account managers to deliver the next quality client experience.
You will provide direction and leadership to the project team, identifying issues, risks, and driving our project approach. You will embed new processes to maximise both efficiency and client satisfaction, whilst taking ownership of delivery and quality.
The demand for Clicky websites has grown exponentially, and so we are looking to expand our team across development, creative and project management, and to invest more heavily in tools to improve efficiencies for remote working so that our team can be based anywhere in the UK.
Projects are wide and varied. All of our work starts with a Discovery project so you will be involved in overseeing research, analysis and planning, through to creative, development and launch, of our largest projects for our very exciting client portfolio.
You will manage and oversee the entire project lifecycle, ensuring we deliver an unrivalled output, meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of our clients, on time and to the allocated budget. You will act as the central communication for client escalations, and you will be the link between Directors, senior management and the team.
As Senior project manager you will:
- Have had 3+ years project management experience
- Have implemented project management methodologies, tools and platforms
- Worked with operational, profitability and financial targets
- Have managed QA processes to ensure perfection in UX
- Oversee our schedule of work
- Have managed remote workers, outsourced workers and direct team reports
- Be commercially minded and client-focused
- Ideally have a recognised project management qualification or equivalent direct experience and be comfortable with agile project management or similar.
- Have had most of your experience managing web projects, if you were a developer in the past – a plus.
- Have managed complex large scale projects with integrations which require back even development, as well as front end development
- Understand systems architecture (client side) to help understand the bigger picture of a website build
- Be highly communicative, proactively updating all internal and external stakeholders
- Have a keen eye on the bigger picture, the end goal, the contractual agreement and client KPIs
- Integrity, curiosity, bravery, selflessness and passion are some of your key traits
- You have a passion for digital, for stand out campaigns, and stand out UX experiences
- You relish change and a progressive, dynamic atmosphere in a growth organisation
- 3+ years work experience ideally in agency, digital, and some of that time in web development project management
- Ideally hold a recognised project management qualification – Prince2 or similar
- Working knowledge of tools – Google Analytics, SEMrush etc a plus
- WordPress, Laravel, React experience (working with developers not direct use)
- We offer a highly competitive salary, flexible working, work from anywhere, 25 days holiday per year (+ 8 bank holidays) with no forced use over the Christmas period, with some other occasional days off such as our June wellbeing day as a mandatory extra day off, pension scheme, external advisors for finance, health and wellbeing, with all the usual things you can expect from a leading agency with a great office environment and the latest tech. Personal development plans, career path planning, recognition such as a manager training programme, awards, mentoring and coaching, with an individual 121 focus so that you can pursue your career goals with our full support and backing. And a friendly, passionate team to enjoy working with.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us today.