As an agency, we’re committed to fostering meaningful relationships within our team and creating a culture where everyone excels. Our most important asset is our team, so we’re focused on making Clicky an amazing place to work. So much so, that we’re officially one of the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in the UK, and also in the Top 40 of Media and Marketing Agencies to work for. If you join our team, you’ll be offered:
- 34 days holiday
- A competitive salary
- A bonus based on profit share (if we do well, you do well)
- A tailored personal development plan and clear career progression
- The flexibility to work from home or the office (post COVID)
On top of all of the above, you’ll be working as part of a talented, passionate team to drive transformational digital performance for big brands.
Responsibilities: you will…
- Provide support for specialists on client accounts, includes:
- Conducting keyword research
- Optimising on-site content (including targeting elements)
- Assisting with any technical optimisation
- Analysing link profiles
- Assist with the completion of Discovery and Insights projects where appropriate
- Work closely with our content & PR team to ensure that any on or off-site content is aligned with the wider SEO approach
- Take a proactive approach to seek new and exciting approaches for client strategies
- Work closely with our client services team to communicate with clients & deliver an excellent client experience
- Attend and participate in key renewal planning meetings to ensure all opportunities are outlined.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry news, sharing this with the team where appropriate
The ideal person will have the following…
- At least 1 year’s experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of JS & PHP is desirable.
- Genuine interest in the SEO and the digital industry.
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience across key digital platforms such as the following would be advantageous:
- Screaming Frog Spider
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
- Good reporting skills