We are pleased to announce that we have recruited Dawn Jones and Scott Richards!
Here’s a short message from Dawn who is joining our SEO department:
I previously worked in Event Planning (and as a PA) for a Wealth Management company, I have my own fashion blog and fancied a change and decided to get more into Online Marketing as have always been interested in it! (Writing content especially).
Here’s a short message from Scott who is joining our Digital Advertising department.
I studied Business Management at Liverpool John Moores University and have 2 years experience within the Digital Marketing industry as well as a background in Sales, also I joined Clicky after being in Australia for 6 months.
Why not email them to say hi?
- Dawn (Search Engine Optimisation) – Dawn@clicky.co.uk
- Scott (Digital Advertising) – Scott@clicky.co.uk
Want to be a part of something special and join our award winning team? We’re still recruiting for some exciting roles, check them out here >>
Pinterest is primarily full of pin boards created by users, however the visual based site has also been utilised by a considerable number of large companies in an attempt to engage their customers. This shift has seen a new challenge rise across the social media site, which board can get the most followers, comments, likes and the all important re-pins?
Here are the Top 5 in each category, click each winner below to check out the Board for yourself:
Most Popular Boards by Followers
1. L.L. Bean – Woodland Creatures: 4,689,706
2. Jetsetter – Daily Moment of Zen: 4,353,320
3. Nordstrom – Garden Wedding Ideas: 4,199,549
4. Everyday Health – Joy Bauer: 3,761,427
5. Lowes – Build It!: 3,549,154
Boards With the Most Comments
1. Purex – Purex Promotions: 5,115
2. HTC Mobile – HTC One by Cushnie et Ochs Giveaway: 3,700
3. Mashable – Tech and Gadgets: 2,069
4. Better Homes and Gardens – Blogger Faves From BHG.com: 1,791
5. Sephora – Holiday: 40 Days of Wishes: 1,519
Boards With the Most Likes
1. Swarovski – Wedded Bliss: 160,120
2. Better Homes and Gardens – Blogger Recipes We Love: 131,326
3. Better Homes and Gardens – Blogger Faves From BHG.com: 84,767
4. Nordstrom – Garden Wedding Ideas: 84,565
5. L.L. Bean – Woodland Creatures: 64,273
Boards With the Most Repins
1. Better Homes and Gardens – Blogger Recipes We Love: 1,021,643
2. Better Homes and Gardens – Blogger Faves From BHG.com: 444,215
3. Real Simple – Real Simple Finds: Recipes to Try: 289,908
4. Swarovski – Wedded Bliss: 253,296
5. Etsy – Yum! Recipes to Share: 249,195
Lastly here are a few additional ‘Pinteresting’ facts (excuse the pun) courtesy of Unmetric.
We’re excited to unveil a new project site for West Coast Energy!
West Coast Energy is a leading independent wind energy developer based in Mold, North Wales. Since the company’s inception in 1996, West Coast Energy has secured 670MW of renewable electricity for the UK, that’s enough to power over 350,000 homes!
We have previously built West Coast Energy’s main site (you can read more about that, here), and have since been commissioned to put together a bespoke minisite theme to roll out across all of the windfarms, for better community engagement.
The WordPress site utilises many features including an interactive project gallery, a panoramic gallery view, a community area – where people can discuss latest developments – and an interactive letter generator.
Take a look around the website by visiting www.goreswindfarm.co.uk – and let us know your thoughts!
Want to get your own bespoke minisite? Chat to our award-winning web team today!