Anna – 3 years on!
Anna joined the Clicky team 3 years ago and so much has changed since then. We’ve caught up with her to find out more!
What was your role/career/interests before joining Clicky?
I’ve always been interested in Fashion so I went to London and studied Fashion and got a degree in Fashion Marketing. I realised that I really enjoyed the marketing aspect so went onto Pursue a career in this, I started working for a digital marketing agency to gain experience and then I moved in house to Boohoo.com. I missed the varied accounts and agency vibe so decided to go back to an agency which brought me to Clicky! 3 years on I am still loving it!
Tell us a bit about your current role?
I am currently an Account Director at Clicky, I started off as an Account Executive and have worked up through various roles to get where I am now.
My day to day is always very different but I now look after partner clients within the agency and oversee all our client’s long term strategies.
What 3 things do you enjoy most about your role and working at Clicky?
- First and foremost is the people, everyone is GREAT!!! I have made amazing friends here at Clicky and a lot that I see out of work
- The second is being able to develop a long term strategy for varied different clients and seeing our teams work collaboratively together to be able to achieve a particular business key commercial goal.
- Finally, how varied my day is, one minute I can be on a client call, the next prepping a contract and the next planning and developing a strategy – No day is the same!
What 3 things have you learnt since being at Clicky?
- How to prioritise and order my week/day a lot better
- I always thought I was quite good a multitasking but my gosh can I do this now
- And finally how important the culture of a company is, along with work/life balance. Clicky encourage this through and through and it has so many benefits.