Healthy staff = Happy staff
To continue the new year new me buzz, the Clicky team have fully embraced Health & Wellbeing throughout the whole of February.
In the effort to include our partnered charity (Claire House Children’s Hospice) Clicky staff have been taking part in a step challenge, those taking part have made donations of £2 to get involved. The step count so far has been very impressive, our Front- End Manager, Craig, has taken the lead with an amazing average of over 122k steps a week!
Kick-starting H&W month our People & Culture team set up a juicing station where staff could make themselves to some fresh juices and smoothies.
The wellbeing focus continues after hours with Clicky Running and Badminton Club. We also owe huge thanks to Fitness Space Chester for supporting us, offering bespoke exercise classes and prizes to staff. Also Kinetick Fitness Nottingham for providing a wellbeing talk to the Nottingham team.
Each week we have set up themed TED Talks on the projector in our Breakout Area, we hoped this would encourage staff to listen to other perspectives and be inspired and motivated. Topics included, Communication, Self Management, Navigating Change, Relationships, and Happiness.
Culture and Staff are really important to us, our Workplace Wellbeing approach broadly consists of:
- Health promotion – for example, fruit box, taking regular breaks, providing all staff with water bottles, providing a running and badminton club.
- A good working environment – relaxed, music in all work areas, breakout areas, freedom to work at different workspaces, team building, Friday drinks, fortnightly agency catch up, continuous review of office space.
- Flexible working – relaxed hours for all staff.
- Positive relationships – encouraging face to face communications across the agency.
- Opportunities for career development – regular reviews and opportunity to discuss career development with your manager, opportunities to discuss this openly with SMT and Directors. TED talks.
- Open and supportive management style – We will always take time to understand your situation and respond to individual needs.
- Personal finances – tax efficiency for example cycle to work, childcare vouchers.