Welcome Robin Cooke, our new Senior Account Manager
Last week, Robin joined the team as our new Senior Account Manager, we asked him a few questions to get to know him better and here’s what he had to say….
What’s your role at Clicky?
I’m the new Senior Account Manager in the Client Services team.
Why did you choose Clicky?
My last job was at The ACC Liverpool Group, comprised of the M&S Bank Arena, ACC Liverpool, Exhibition Centre Liverpool, and their ticketing agency, Ticket Quarter, and I was there for almost 12 years. I wanted to grow my career in digital but needed to make sure I moved to the right place to do so. It was important that I found an agency that was aligned to my own values, has a great reputation, a passionate & friendly team and a bank of interesting clients. Clicky has all of these, so it was brilliant to come on board.
What are you most looking forward to working on?
Building relationships with clients, understanding their needs and using my own experience and skills to make sure that their expectations are surpassed. I love working with people and big brands, so I’m raring to go.
- A New Partnership with DHP Family
- Building A Story Brand- review & key takeouts
- Welcome Laura Wyatt, our new Senior Account Manager
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Enthusiastic, Optimistic and Authentic.
What would you say is your biggest/ proudest moment?
From my career, my proudest achievement is designing welcome displays, signage, and plaques for when The Queen opened the Liverpool Arena in 2008. She even came back to open Exhibition Centre Liverpool years later, and I was lucky enough to do the same thing again, so I’ve been a designer by Royal appointment!
From my personal life, my wife and I have two beautiful daughters – both were born at home. However, for our second, the midwife didn’t arrive in time following a speedy labour, so I had to catch her as she was born! It was nerve-wracking but I managed to stay calm – I didn’t really have much of a choice! But it was a real privilege that very few men can say they’ve had in their lives.
Tell us 3 skills/ talents that you possess?
- I come from a graphic arts background, so I have a great eye for design and can draw/paint pretty well.
- I can normally be found cheerfully singing to myself in the office, and somehow I know the words to every song going. Let’s hope my new colleagues like my voice!
- True to my name, I’m a fairly good cook and am normally in the kitchen by 6:30 am preparing the family’s dinner for the night ahead!