We are launching a compulsory day off for everyone working in June to focus on their health & wellbeing.
The past few weeks have been exhausting for all of us as we get used to working from home and we want to make sure everyone has an additional day to themselves to catch their breath.
We announced our offer to all our team to work from home until 2021 last week and now the dust is settling we need to make sure we keep an eye out for everyone from a distance.
The day off is compulsory with no excuses & the possibilities are endless but we’ve suggested the following ideas:
- Keeping fit – bike ride, go for a long walk, run, yoga.
- Baking – a few of you, or as a team, you might decide to coordinate your day off, all bake something nice and get together on a tea break the following day.
- Have the healthiest day you have had all week – hydration, concentrate on each meal being about nutrition
- Step challenge for the day with a co-worker
- Photography day – take photos of everything that makes you happy that day
- Dance class or dance to loud music at home
- Watch a classic film
- Do some art – do some tie-dying or online portrait class
- Read a book
- Play a board game
- Paper aeroplane competition – measure how far they fly and start a competition on Slack
- Indulge in a music day – create a new playlist, learn to play (or practise playing) an instrument
- Learn to play chess or teach someone to play chess
- Write to family members and post them letters
You can, of course, do absolutely nothing too.
Look forward to sharing what everyone gets up to next month.